Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anything about it on Google. Maybe you're confusing her with Nicki?

I'm asking because I'm trini and I'd like to know about trini celebs.
I'm pretty sure she's from Harlem/Washington Heights.
Youre from trini? Im from tobago. Lets do the right thing.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
dumb ass hoe :francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

7l1f.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I say this same shyt in every day thread in which someone claims that there are men that black women aren't into in their attempt to justify why they date interracially. You just got a lot of daps on this post, but people argue me up and down that the logic of nerds dating nerds doesn't make sense.
:snooze:The obligatory "y'all do it too" deflections complete with vague references to "most people" and "militants".

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Hey, i'd like to see iggy win a grammy and azealia fully melt down on twitter, but is she really up for best rap album.....wtf...

*edit*
Childish Gambino, Common, ScHoolboy Q, Wiz Khalifa and even her arch nemesis Eminem!

:mindblown: I hope schoolboy wins I guess. how the fukk wiz????? eminem???? he is pure trash now. i guess gambino is alright... common???? i don't even know the name of his album, no offense to common...

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
White people love nothing more than to freely say "nikka" when they can get away with it.
Best believe that when they're in their car, or singing in their head to those hip hop songs on their ipods...they're saying nikka left and right.

And I'm pretty sure a situation like that is what led her to be like "oh, well it's okay..."

Blame the people that put the word in their music and exploited it for money

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you could intelligently refute what was said in that post instead of just whining kicking that "black women are so disrespected here" bullshyt, maybe you'd get some daps.
Okay
Wasn't looking for daps, I was genuinely offended. I have black male family members serving 15+ year sentences, another whose murder is never going to be solved, and most who received an public school "education" bordering on nonexistent. But he implied that my concern about the effects of white supremacy in their lives is outweighed by my unrequited lust for white men. I'm just in shock

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Look at yall. These are your heroes.
xZQ0CVn.gif

TOLD YALL this bytch is insane. She is literally mentally deficient. Her hating white people don't mean she loves black people. Told yall she got a history of talking shyt about black people, disrespecting black men, etc. But nah, yall wanna act like she's a Sista Soulja with a hot body.

Take this L. She is fueled by hatred brehs. Can't cosign someone like that.
jO0bfTg.png

Could you say that her brain is underdeveloped? :troll:

Daps
Reppin
London
Get this Carribean trash deported we DO NOT CLAIM her. Carribean is full of Bedwench whore trash. Thanks @Premeditated for posting this. I was right along in the booth by picking Iggy.

So you're just going to throw harmful generalisations at Carribean peoples whilst putting your full support behind a white Australian woman, completely ignoring the rampant racism that is so prevelant in her country? Didn't you also rep 'team lightskin'?