Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

killacal

Banned
Daps
Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:
Ive lived in mission valley, downtown, north county but PB takes the fukkin cake. A bunch of transplant cacs mad they're 30 yrs old living with roommates and see you stunting and lose their minds :mjlol:
Its rare to see a black couple here :mjcry: And anyone who is black and attractive feels they made it if they have a white SO. Its so bad I've learned to analyze a wench without speaking to her :skip: and deal with bw who are from the bay :ohlawd: or elsewhere.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
When dealing with Jake...

nW9v8z1.gif

When dealing with Esau

original.gif

:mjpls:
Fixed.:sas2:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
If no black guy is checking for you, wouldn't that be a good way of not getting too much mileage? I think these bytches just crave dikk too much, ain't no bytch alive that doesn't have the potential to get dikk, a fat sloppy broad gets that kind of opportunity.So what she saying?

She is from the Islands.

I don't know much about Azaeila but she said she is American but grew up with a lot of Dominicans in an interview.

Daps
Reppin
SD
Ive heard it from black men and women in SD many a times.Sometimes straight up blunt and sometimes more indirect...materialism and the wealth gap in a city like San Diego where everyone is trying to ball out has nikkas losing their collective minds.

THIS.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is she calling that whiteboy a no good cracker while she takes it from the back or after he's blasts her in the face with nut.

Is this the New age Black feminist. Angela Davis would be proud.
these bytches probably got slave rape fetishes n shyt...thats why i dont even fukk with ppl....this whole society is fukked up.....the bible said this would happen

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
women are fickle. And they don't have strong opinions on things unless they directly effect THEM. Thats why they will never lead a movement (yes even Elaine Brown). I was on her bandwagon for about a day, then i did my googles and seen she was a bedwench only trying to get at the white girl by turning herself into Natina Turner. :camby:

She is just like these LSA women on here. They got the soul of Chuck D. yet their vagina's are singing "we are the world"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Female c00ns like her don't hate white supremacy. They only hate white women.

If they could of taken the place of white women with white supremacy in tact they would be fine with it.

All she did was try to use members of the comunity as pawns so she could have less competition for the white mans love.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them. It becomes anger, and they unfortunately use a legitimate argument of white supremacy like Banks is. They would be a much more complicit plug in the system if they could get that love from white dudes, too... hence their giddiness when they see IR relationships involving black women.

The disrespect of black women on this site is really ridiculous. Its very sad that you got daps for this bs. Sickening