Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
any nikka that finds that ugly hoe attractive needs to off themselves :camby:
I don't care about a bunch of people wanting to police what this artist sticks in her p*ssy, I like her music, her music is good
pick your battles, what do you get the day Azealia Banks decides that she only likes black men? Nothing, right?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've actually used the "there aren't many black guys in my college" statement but not as an excuse to date IR. Some people really do grow up/live in areas where they don't meet a lot of people of the same race and if you have a small population of people of the same race, chances are you're not going to connect with them. These aren't reasons, however, to date out exclusively but instead it should give you a reason to start looking beyond your neighborhood/job/college/surroundings IMO :yeshrug:
Was gonna say this. People have to acknowledge logistics. If you are a nerd in the hood, good luck. nerd in a gentrified area, probably 5 to 1 odds that you will
meet a ton of compatible people who aren't of the same race. If you want it to date exclusively black, you typically just end up alone or settling with someone.

I'm sure many people here aren't on the super-nerd tip, but head to any major "nerd-cetric" event and count with 2 hands the amount of black people you
run into.

Not that any of this has anything to do with the thread, I think someone brought up the nerd thing
cause they were just pissed off. Might have been @KenyaDoll Apologies if I called out the wrong person.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
she garbage to me cuz she's with a black guy

i hope more black women dates whites

i'm sick of seeing blacks with white chicks

I wish you white men would stop complaining about shyt like this. All you do is complain.

You aren't being singled out, as you can see there are black women like Azealia who like white men. Stop bytching.

Im just here to give my black opinion.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I don't care about a bunch of people wanting to police what this artist sticks in her p*ssy, I like her music, her music is good
pick your battles, what do you get the day Azealia Banks decides that she only likes black men? Nothing, right?
just want her to stop going at iggy when she is a bedwench the shyt is hypocritical :francis:

and she cant rap :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wish you white men would stop complaining about shyt like this. All you do is complain.

You aren't being singled out, as you can see there are black women like Azealia who like white men. Stop bytching.

Im just here to give my black opinion.

He's at a forum with mostly black men but yet despises them and views them as competition.

Sounds like @Yup. :skip:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
No you didn't. Which is why you don't like your pasty bytch ass. You're only here to piss people off.

And plus asking people to sniff your ass.
mpzkotq.png
FOH with that gay shyt.
they actually think that jokes like that are funny that shyt gay as fukk :scusthov:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
How mamy black male entertainers do it all the time. All these former black civil rights activists who've seen first hand the brutality of whites who settled in with white women.

Or the current celebs who get a little white acknowledgement and go from decrying white supremacy to kissing their asses.

Black men have no room to talk, the hypocrisy lies too deep on this site. See y'all in the next PAWG thread :mjlol:
Black women in the civil rights era did the same thing.:why: