CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:russ: "we ain't claimin that heiffa":laff:

EDIT: Wait, maybe that ain't how you meant it:dwillhuh:
You trini too?
My dad is from Trinidad, moms is from NYC. I'd be kinda claiming her either way.

Even tho she's no kin to me. I just think she's an arrogant theater type kid with a loud mouth and lots of opinions. She's a Gemini like me so I can kinda relate.

Think about it, Tupac, Kanye, Azealia & me are all Geminis. We have mad changing opinions, and we like to talk and rant.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
this translates to:

"I talk wreckless & disrespectfully to black men....but I'm tame around a white man"

This isn't exactly uncomon

When dealing with Jake...

eve-rapper-o.gif

When dealing with Esau

tumblr_m64pi2yOGI1r1m1aso3_400.gif

:mjpls:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You trini too?
My dad is from Trinidad, moms is from NYC. I'd be kinda claiming her either way.

Even tho she's no kin to me. I just think she's an arrogant theater type kid with a loud mouth and lots of opinions. She's a Gemini like me so I can kinda relate.

Think about it, Tupac, Kanye, Azealia & me are all Geminis. We have mad changing opinions, and we like to talk and rant.
Nah, ghanaian. I never fukked with astrology like that until i read some shyt on Aries and it was on point I was :merchant:

One of my ex coworkers was a gemini and He fit the description, nikka stayed talkin shyt:what:but I'm more retarded when I wanna be so we went back and forth:skip:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nah it goes both ways. Black dudes who say or do that are lame too in my opinion. As far as them dating out to "enhance" their blackness, i wouldnt agree only because of what i've seen, experienced, or been exposed to. Generally speaking, black folks associate being weird, awkward, nerdy, etc attributes with white. So in a sense they are trying to escape their blackness because they've made drama and dysfunction synonymous with black. But thats just from my experiences and perspective.
San Diego down to the fukkin T :wow: :mjcry:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
who cares, her music is flames

Those excuses black folks use to avoid each other is just too much. It used to be comical but now it just pisses me off. Especially because I've experienced that in my city.

Its a flat out lie that black men dont find "akward" black women attractive. Its so many brothers that are into weird stuff, anime, video games, etc. Thing is these chicks will leap frog us to date a white dude who is into the same stuff and say that he appreciates it more and that black men hated her for it. Bull ish man.

I'm not surprised one bit by the fact that this so called black feminist is saying this. If you notice, a lot of those black women's right/activist actually date white hipsters quite a bit. And be talking greasy about brothers being oppressive and giving into white male patriarchy while dating that white dude and letting him be the head of the household. Insanity.
any nikka that finds that ugly hoe attractive needs to off themselves :camby:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE ="AquaCityBoy, post: 12108283, member: 1086"]:camby: I knew this bytch was full of shyt.

A lot of nikkas on here were all on her clit because she's the equivalent of a fake ass Coli militant who hates "CACs" but dates "PAWGs."[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! :salute:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Disgusting fukking bedwench, what a hypocrite and the most annoying part about this is she gave the typical bedwench answer "Oh black guys are not checking for me like that":comeon:. Next time this bedwench is on some pro black stint someone needs to put this piece of shyt in her place and tell her to:camby:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Nah, ghanaian. I never fukked with astrology like that until i read some shyt on Aries and it was on point I was :merchant:

One of my ex coworkers was a gemini and He fit the description, nikka stayed talkin shyt:what:but I'm more retarded when I wanna be so we went back and forth:skip:
Yeah, astrology is cool. It's more complicated than just magazine and newspaper horoscopes, so you have to really be interested in it to learn about it. That's why people pay astrologers to read their charts, rather than read their own. I'm trying to get to that level and get paid.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah, astrology is cool. It's more complicated than just magazine and newspaper horoscopes, so you have to really be interested in it to learn about it. That's why people pay astrologers to read their charts, rather than read their own. I'm trying to get to that level and get paid.
bet...

Daps
Reppin
SD
San Diego down to the fukkin T :wow: :mjcry:

Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:

Daps
Reppin
SD
any nikka that finds that ugly hoe attractive needs to off themselves :camby:

:mjlol: Not her specifically breh. But their are "awkward" black chicks that could get it with the quickness.:takedat:

I wouldn't want this chick with her CONSTANT mood swings, night and day opinions, always angry and into beef with random people self.