Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's always hilarious when your queens give you pandering negros the middle finger.
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Let it sink in and burn.
:laff:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Most of y'all were kidding yourselves. As is the case with a lot of these black feminist, her issue isn't so much white surpremacy as it is white women.
She was and is so passionate about Iggy because Iggy is a white female. She was more successful and white.
A lot of the new age black feminist harbor that resentment towards white women because they want their spot at the table.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anything about it on Google. Maybe you're confusing her with Nicki?

I'm asking because I'm trini and I'd like to know about trini celebs.
I'm pretty sure she's from Harlem/Washington Heights.
She's alluded it in her songs that she's West Indian, from Trinidad. She no longer claims it bc apparently she Dominican now lol. She's just a girl from Harlem, she just likes to claim a lot of shyt like she's bisexual, stripper, etc.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those excuses black folks use to avoid each other is just too much. It used to be comical but now it just pisses me off. Especially because I've experienced that in my city.

Its a flat out lie that black men dont find "akward" black women attractive. Its so many brothers that are into weird stuff, anime, video games, etc. Thing is these chicks will leap frog us to date a white dude who is into the same stuff and say that he appreciates it more and that black men hated her for it. Bull ish man.

I'm not surprised one bit by the fact that this so called black feminist is saying this. If you notice, a lot of those black women's right/activist actually date white hipsters quite a bit. And be talking greasy about brothers being oppressive and giving into white male patriarchy while dating that white dude and letting him be the head of the household. Insanity.

If we believe this though aren't we in a way doing the same thing she's doing?If we believe this we are basically giving black nerds/"akward" dudes a free pass in IR dating:patrice:? If black females who share the same interest don't want them,and the ones who don't share the same interst think they weird or corny what other option does he have?But to look outside his race?....Nah we cant give those dudes who say "Black women don't like guys like me" a pass either.

As much as some of these cowards just don't want to admit they prefer whites,and would rather blame other black men/women for not liking them....Part of it is possibly insecurity maybe...Does not feeling black enough make these "akwards" seek out white s/o's so that they can feel more black since they don't among they own kind:patrice:?

I ask because I know a lot of these types are constantly projecting they insecuritys acting as if they feel they blackness is always on trial among other black folks.

If they have insecurity in they blackness maybe they date white so they can feel more secure in they race....Same as a sexy bytch whos been cheated on a quite few times by pretty boys lowers that standard and dates less attractive men so she can feel more secure that she measures up or exceeds his standard of beauty.....being that these blacks insecurity is race related they lower the standard racially and date whites,whos standard of blackness they easily measure up to.

That self hate,that insecurity:mjcry:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There are 32 million black folks in the US. Yet these girls just can't find the "right kind" of black men out of maybe 16 million (rough estimate ignoring below 18 folks and assuming 50/50 splits of genders) black men that are probably out there.

They are just rationalizing their decision after the fact with bullshyt. If the dark rimmed glassed, video game playing, "nerdy" (whatever that means these dayhs), dorky black guy showed up in front of them right now. They would not date them.

Yeah, they just finding an excuse to date a white guy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If we believe this though aren't we in a way doing the same thing she's doing?If we believe this we are basically giving black nerds/"akward" dudes a free pass in IR dating:patrice:? If black females who share the same interest don't want them,and the ones who don't share the same interst think they weird or corny what other option does he have?But to look outside his race?....Nah we cant give those dudes who say "Black women don't like guys like me" a pass either.

As much as some of these cowards just don't want to admit they prefer whites,and would rather blame other black men/women for not liking them....Part of it is possibly insecurity maybe...Does not not feeling black enough make these "akwards" seek out white s/o's so that they can feel more black since they don't among they own kind:patrice:?

I ask because I know a lot of these types are constantly projecting they insecuritys acting as if they feel they blackness is always on trial among other black folks:

It's different for men than it's women. some dudes truely can't pull black women.