Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mean and she is supposed to be the best sister we supposed to have as a so called voice in the mainstream industry and even she can't resist the cac.......I still think she means well with her militancy, but if you can't keep your ass closed to the enemy and his dikk out your mouth, this is all for not.......same is vice versa with the nikkas........:beli:

sQeATgt.png
Come on. She's clearly mentally unstable. She's been having these random Twitter beefs and rants for years now. Now she's trying to compare the n-word to fakkit and is ranting about gay people this week. Even though she claims to be bisexual herself.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No, I keep hearing that on here, but she explicitly said she's "just Black American" (verbatim) on Hot97.

0:56 mark.

Nah, in her early career she referenced being West Indian and Trini in heritage. She even brings out the accent sometimes.

Why do she sound Dominican in that interview though :scust: It's like she's putting that shyt on.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah, in her early career she referenced being West Indian and Trini in heritage. She even brings out the accent sometimes.

Why do she sound Dominican in that interview though :scust: It's like she's putting that shyt on.

We'll never know. :pachaha: She's crazy as hell. She might use a British accent for a month just for the fukk of it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
We'll never know. :pachaha: She's crazy as hell. She might use a British accent for a month just for the fukk of it.

She does kinda seem emotionally unstable. She sounds like a damn Dominican for no fukkin reason, randomly crying and having outbursts, the girl needs to seek professional help real talk.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She does kinda seem emotionally unstable. She sounds like a damn Dominican for no fukkin reason, randomly crying and having outbursts, the girl needs to seek professional help real talk.

She really does. I wish the media would stop enabling her and entertaining her rants and outbursts.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
sQeATgt.png
Come on. She's clearly mentally unstable. She's been having these random Twitter beefs and rants for years now. Now she's trying to compare the n-word to fakkit and is ranting about gay people this week. Even though she claims to be bisexual herself.

:yeshrug: Yea her actions not fitting the persona and words.........Damn shame to be honest....all the powerful shyt she has to say, but with her actions, its going to fall on deaf ears.....I'm about to give up on these negroes nowadays....too much fake shyt and buffoonery for me.........

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bruh take that generalizing, simp narrative elsewhere :mjlol:

some women can't be helped. the same with men, despite the need for guidance of the former. there are enough stand-up black dudes who appreciate and respect black women out here despite both genders fukking up:ufdup:. to attribute the ratchetness of these hoes behavior on anyone else but themselves is making excuses and hence, simping.

Sheep's clothing breh. Your hairline has failed you.

Last edited: