Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Wrong. They want that love from us.

Everything. EVERY problem our women face comes from standing behind us. Women follow men. Whether we are there or not. If you think a woman has a problem, that's your current inner issue as a man.

bruh take that generalizing, simp narrative elsewhere :mjlol:

some women can't be helped. the same with men, despite the need for guidance of the former. there are enough stand-up black dudes who appreciate and respect black women out here despite both genders fukking up:ufdup:. to attribute the ratchetness of these hoes behavior on anyone else but themselves is making excuses and hence, simping.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dudes rallied around her for going at Iggy but I personally never bought into her pro black act. It wasn't long ago she said blacks can't complain about cultural appropriation because blacks speaking English was cultural appropriation from whites.

I KNEW she was going to have a c00n relapse sooner or later.
Because she has had a beef with IGGY long before, this dumb bytch just rallied around the issues to taker iggy out, I knew she wasn't genuine, this bytch beefs with every one from Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna to Gays like Perez Hilton.

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
you wish but my people are not usually like this...just pointing out a trend :mjpls:
so islanders and africans livin in their home countries date out a lot? Ur talkin stritcly about immigrants livin in Europe and Canada in circumstances more inducive to IR dating

And she is AA tho :mjpls: drop receipts dat she aint

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:sas1:

:why: That don't make no muhfukkin sense

Those are her quotes those

here's a little bonus

Lets get it poppin :pachaha:

KMFBJ2l.gif

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
May be time to banish these bedwenches,c00ns,criminals,whores and other traitorous idiots to their own c00ney island.......Its bad times when the most vocal Black sister militant feel she has to get ghetto gagged by the enemy she knows is an enemy, but just can't help it............Bad days on the horizon brehs........:no:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean and she is supposed to be the best sister we supposed to have as a so called voice in the mainstream industry and even she can't resist the cac.......I still think she means well with her militancy, but if you can't keep your ass closed to the enemy and his dikk out your mouth, this is all for not.......same is vice versa with the nikkas........:beli: