Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Such a shame she faked the pro black angle just for buzz.

She is also lying about black guys not being into her lol. Im sure there are a bunch of black nerds she could get.

She most likely acts differently when white guys talk to her which is why they tolerate her more.

c00ns always do that shyt. I personally have seen it myself.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SD
Those excuses black folks use to avoid each other is just too much. It used to be comical but now it just pisses me off. Especially because I've experienced that in my city.

Its a flat out lie that black men dont find "akward" black women attractive. Its so many brothers that are into weird stuff, anime, video games, etc. Thing is these chicks will leap frog us to date a white dude who is into the same stuff and say that he appreciates it more and that black men hated her for it. Bull ish man.

I'm not surprised one bit by the fact that this so called black feminist is saying this. If you notice, a lot of those black women's right/activist actually date white hipsters quite a bit. And be talking greasy about brothers being oppressive and giving into white male patriarchy while dating that white dude and letting him be the head of the household. Insanity.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
How can ANYONE (woman OR man) use that bullshyt excuse?

I am happy we can all agree now that the excuse that "___ guys" or "____girls" don't like me is bullshyt and the person is likely just a c00n who doesn't like their male/female counterpart.

I'm happy to also see that we can retire the bullshyt excuse that "there aren't that many ___girls/guys" around or in my field.

I don't ever expect to see that bullshyt logic on the coli again from now on (because I've seen that bullshyt excuse used on the coli one too many times).
I've actually used the "there aren't many black guys in my college" statement but not as an excuse to date IR. Some people really do grow up/live in areas where they don't meet a lot of people of the same race and if you have a small population of people of the same race, chances are you're not going to connect with them. These aren't reasons, however, to date out exclusively but instead it should give you a reason to start looking beyond your neighborhood/job/college/surroundings IMO :yeshrug:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, you got WM saying that the WW has an attitude and are going for Asian women. They are trying to get the least amount of attitude from a women possible...for some reason most BW think its some kind of honor to talk back to man, roll their necks/eyes and straight disrespect you. I never understood weak nikkas that deal with these kind of women. The thought of women thinking she can treat me like that makes my blood boil. I will put a curse on a woman in the name of the LORD if she disrespects me. Our community is completely out of order.
Almost 40 percent of asian women are married to white men. WM do not like that nonsense and you can ask the white feminists what happens when you realize everyone has left you holding the bag.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
breh them muhfukkas say it n could careless about the consequences ...in this day in age...

if it was a problem..nikkas shouldve fixed the shyt back then...yet they killed the overall feeling of it...only nikkas who still feel offense from it..is nikkas who aint got shyt better else to do and lookin 4 problems..

nikkas is no different than the word c*nt...peckerwood hoes throw c*nt around all the time...let a peckerwood jus up n call a peckerwood bytch a c*nt...
but do white people call white people nikka??

see at the end of the day, it's still reserved for us. spanish dudes are the only race, who i really seen, who will call each other nikka.. and that's mainly on the east coast

but the same white dude saying nikka nikka nikka and he's cool with us... won't go around his white friends and call him nikka.. even tho its supposed to not mean anything about race anymore remember?

i do it to white people all the time.. "nikka please" "b-b-b-b-but i'm not black" "oh i thought it didn't mean anything racist anymore" :sas2:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here's the thing--

This mentally unstable thot only pushed that rah-rah pro-black rhetoric when Iggy Azaelia stole her buzz. It was her way clinging to relevance -- using a [legitimate] argument of Iggy's unapologetic cultural appropriation.

I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them. It becomes anger, and they unfortunately use a legitimate argument of white supremacy like Banks is. They would be a much more complicit plug in the system if they could get that love from white dudes, too... hence their giddiness when they see IR relationships involving black women.

Wrong. They want that love from us.

Everything. EVERY problem our women face comes from standing behind us. Women follow men. Whether we are there or not. If you think a woman has a problem, that's your current inner issue as a man.