Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:mindblown:Wouldn't yall just praising this hoe when she was going at that white girl

I never praised her because most women are fickle. Her main motivation of getting at Iggy was based on jealously first and foremost. Typrical women behavior...no integrity. She just used the race angle to get nikkas riled up against Iggy. I could see right through it. She rallied a whole bunch of dumb nikkas that like following the black woman's lead and they rode with her. Iggy called her out for taking old pink sausages for money.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are arguably the only ones who can deal with a black woman's "attitude" that's why ironically and miraculously women like her become so obedient while dating white men. She has a fetish for old white men, and vice versa.
Yup... WM don not like attitude from their women ask Lacy Peterson and all of Drew Peterson's wives.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I knew her ignorant ass would slip on. :blessed:
cogic-praise-break-o.gif

Our Rosa Parks of Rap

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why does this bytch gets so much media attention? :dwillhuh:

What the fukk has she accomplished? :dahell:

I didn't even know she was a rapper until this Iggy Azalea bullshyt started

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
How you still use the "black guys aren't into me" excuse after the age of 18 I'll never know :mjlol: especially if you're well traveled

How can ANYONE (woman OR man) use that bullshyt excuse?

I am happy we can all agree now that the excuse that "___ guys" or "____girls" don't like me is bullshyt and the person is likely just a c00n who doesn't like their male/female counterpart.

I'm happy to also see that we can retire the bullshyt excuse that "there aren't that many ___girls/guys" around or in my field.

I don't ever expect to see that bullshyt logic on the coli again from now on (because I've seen that bullshyt excuse used on the coli one too many times).

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dudes rallied around her for going at Iggy but I personally never bought into her pro black act. It wasn't long ago she said blacks can't complain about cultural appropriation because blacks speaking English was cultural appropriation from whites.

I KNEW she was going to have a c00n relapse sooner or later.

This. I never gave a fukk about her because I never gave a fukk about Iggy :manny:

Plus the bytch seemed off to begin with

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I actually know nothing about Azelia Banks outside of that 212 song lol. So I guess my opinion is null and void. :heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How can ANYONE (woman OR man) use that bullshyt excuse?

I am happy we can all agree now that the excuse that "___ guys" or "____girls" don't like me is bullshyt and the person is likely just a c00n who doesn't like their male/female counterpart.

I'm happy to also see that we can retire the bullshyt excuse that "there aren't that many ___girls/guys" around or in my field.

I don't ever expect to see that bullshyt logic on the coli again from now on (because I've seen that bullshyt excuse used on the coli one too many times).
Hi.....

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yup... WM don not like attitude from their women ask Lacy Peterson and all of Drew Peterson's wives.

Exactly, you got WM saying that the WW have an attitude and are going for Asian women. They are trying to get the least amount of attitude from women possible...for some reason most BW think its some kind of honor to talk back to a man, roll their necks/eyes and straight disrespect you. I never understood weak nikkas that deal with these kind of women. The thought of a woman thinking she can treat me like that makes my blood boil. I will put a curse on a woman in the name of the LORD if she disrespects me. Our community is completely out of order.

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Here's the thing--

This mentally unstable thot only pushed that rah-rah pro-black rhetoric when Iggy Azaelia stole her buzz. It was her way clinging to relevance -- using a [legitimate] argument of Iggy's unapologetic cultural appropriation.

I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them. It becomes anger, and they unfortunately use a legitimate argument of white supremacy like Banks is. They would be a much more complicit plug in the system if they could get that love from white dudes, too... hence their giddiness when they see IR relationships involving black women.