Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Wish this bytch would just dissapear now. the joke is I liked her when she first came out but then she started talking, no wonder her careers trash.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Dudes rallied around her for going at Iggy but I personally never bought into her pro black act. It wasn't long ago she said blacks can't complain about cultural appropriation because blacks speaking English was cultural appropriation from whites.

I KNEW she was going to have a c00n relapse sooner or later.
:wtf:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Look at yall. These are your heroes.
xZQ0CVn.gif

TOLD YALL this bytch is insane. She is literally mentally deficient. Her hating white people don't mean she loves black people. Told yall she got a history of talking shyt about black people, disrespecting black men, etc. But nah, yall wanna act like she's a Sista Soulja with a hot body.

Take this L. She is fueled by hatred brehs. Can't cosign someone like that.
jO0bfTg.png

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

if they have a preference for whites, that's cool. but the way they lie and throw nikkas under the bus to justify their desires :dead:

:heh: Black women are not mouthy to Esau. The only thing that they do with their mouth is put it on Esau's rod. A so-called white man that takes shyt from the black women in his own kingdom should just kill himself.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Ugh...

Sick of these "new blacks" with the special snowflake syndrome.

Don't you think its odd how many black people say "well black girls/guys aren't into me" usually for being "strange" "nerdy" or whatever term you want to use to make it seem like you're just "ONE OF A KIND :D" and only quirky white people get you. Yet..

Given how many say this, they don't ever think maybe they can date each other.
However if they entertain that thought then they will have to face their uncomfortable reality which is that they are simply not comfortable around black people.

She says she is mouthy and thats why brothers don't like her. Correction, men with self respect don't like her. She is just finding simp ass white guys who are quietly tolerating her shyt until they have a columbine moment and chop her up into pieces.

I say this same shyt in every day thread in which someone claims that there are men that black women aren't into in their attempt to justify why they date interracially. You just got a lot of daps on this post, but people argue me up and down that the logic of nerds dating nerds doesn't make sense.