Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Why even joke like that.
Proves that's behavior that's in her head in the best case and something she's actually done in real life in the worst case
The joke is fine amongst friends in private. Me and my boys make jokes like that too. But in public though? Nah, that’s disrespect. I would never make that joke in a setting where my wife could potentially see it or hear about it.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Nah man she’s an habitual line stepper with all the shyt she said before in public
Step needs to leave her
Force a trade to LA Lakers
So he can get a quality woman that know his worth and start new
He forcing the trade for Poole to go experience LA baddies full time. Poole will be a great replacement for D’Angelo :ehh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.

Last edited:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat."

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

That story took a turn I wasn’t expecting lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat."

:dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Couldn’t imagine being Steph Curry, legitimately a possible top 10 player of all time and role model to people worldwide, and having to deal with your wife acting like this on a semi-regular basis. shyt ain’t cute.
fukked up part is steph couldn't easily leave her if he wanted to without giving up 1/2 the fortune. steph got waaaayyyy too many young kids to get up outta that without major collateral damage.