Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie. Just exposed herself as a goldigger. And these are the women yall worship on here lol

:skip: Are you just now seeing my posts for the first time? I'm a Taurus. My favorite things are emotional stability, good dikk, financial stability, and good food I cooked, probably in that order. Honesty is the best policy. :queen:

I read some of the comments saying she is like that because she didn’t get to try different “things” before she got married

:mjlol: I keep telling yall about these alleged 'good girls.' Church attendance be fooling yall. What these last few days have shown us is, they're often a seething ball of psychoses and unmet desires.

(By 'last few days', I'm referring to the 30 y.o. virgin thread where it was uncovered that a non-negligible number of them is out here sucking dikk and doing anal :damn:, but will still market themselves as 'virgins'. Hell, lets throw Mrs Derrick Jackson in there too, with her three pre marital abortions.)

She’d be too scared to do that if Steph was dark skinned.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You can tell what nikkas be real life doormats. They be like what’s the big deal she just joking. You don’t let your bytch openly flirt with nikkas in your face.

Man fukk outta here. Have your some respect for yourself and be a man. I would’ve been toss her stupid ass to the bushes when she said that stupid shyt about wanting attention from other men. :camby:
Lots of black men are conditioned to be eunuchs and not oppose “big momma”. Big momma is the boogeyman to these nikkas.

@High Art

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
chrome-capture-2023-0-26-1.gif

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
All trolling aside..

LeBron "regulates" his wife's attention...

Might set her up with a fashion show etc...

But it's something with not too much talking or if it is, it's mainly on the subject matter

Steph kinda let's his wife "find" her attention which can get tricky

(Modern)Women who missed out due to watching the kids are gonna want to establish something of their own

It's just steph should be overseeing it

That honey child, girls night out set up is a woman in her natural habitat..

It is what it is tho