ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
When Katara...

Confronted her moms killer and made the mf rain stop :banderas:

Whole series is classic but my personal favs were prob Katara and Zuko centric ones.

Zuko wasn't handed shyt and had to grind for everything and even said as much throughout the series. Made me feel like Iroh because all i wanted was to see homie find himself and catch a W.:obama:

Those series of episodes where he seperated from Iroh and had that western inspired episode to the episode with the 3 way showdown with Aang and Azula.

And Katara would've been a stereotypical no-fun female character under a lesser writing team. But she had depth.

Found new found respect for Sokka on my latest watch too. Sokka was never a hoe but I forgot how he was prepared to defend his tribe from Zuko and his goons solo. :wow: And despite being the team jokester he was the most mature one and kept the team focused on the goal and did most the navigating.

F K

All Star
Daps
Watching season 3.. really makes no sense that sokka would be getting in his feelings about not being a bender after racking up so many ws

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Breh I'm legit shocked at how many people didn't catch the original run :mjtf:there were so many chances between the seasons :gucci:

I'm saying. So many chances to get caught up doing the og run :wow:

I swear avatar is what was keeping Nickelodeon afloat for some time
At a time, it was Avatar and Spongebob paying the bills. Love this show, watching it again is making the nostalgia go crazy for me.
Don't think the liveaction stuff was hitting to well at the time for Nick either

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
When Katara...

Confronted her moms killer and made the mf rain stop :banderas:

Whole series is classic but my personal favs were prob Katara and Zuko centric ones.

Zuko wasn't handed shyt and had to grind for everything and even said as much throughout the series. Made me feel like Iroh because all i wanted was to see homie find himself and catch a W.:obama:

Those series of episodes where he seperated from Iroh and had that western inspired episode to the episode with the 3 way showdown with Aang and Azula.

And Katara would've been a stereotypical no-fun female character under a lesser writing team. But she had depth.

Found new found respect for Sokka on my latest watch too. Sokka was never a hoe but I forgot how he was prepared to defend his tribe from Zuko and his goons solo. :wow: And despite being the team jokester he was the most mature one and kept the team focused on the goal and did most the navigating.

Sokka was a great leader and strategist. Comedy relief was on point and had the most chicks after him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching season 3.. really makes no sense that sokka would be getting in his feelings about not being a bender after racking up so many ws
When it was just Aang and Katara he brushed shyt off because one, it was just Katara they didn't know any other water benders until they went to the Northern water tribe. Aang? He's the gotdamn Avatar there is no one like him so he just chucked them up as luck of draws. Toph coming through it hit different because now there's someone else coming along who can put in legitimate work:whoo:Sokka could handle himself in a fight to an extent but he gained all that similar to Zuko in a way through experience of their adventures. :jbhmm:Sozins comet was getting closer and Sokka as brilliant as he was wanted to evolve. Aang had already utilized all 4 elements at some point, Katara could fukking blood bend:merchant:Toph the Goat earth bender created a whole special style of Metal bending:gladbron::whoo::whew:Sokka had to level up he knew it to remind the squad and villains he gets it in too:ufdup:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Yall nikkas know Mark Hamill voiced Fire lord Ozai?:gucci:

Im in my 30s and just now finding that out:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:
I didn’t know it until the Sozin’s Comet finale, actually. It was during the scene where Ozai had Aang cornered and started taunting him about the death of the airbenders (“they didn’t deserve to exist in the world! In MY world!”). It was the way he shouted those lines that reminded me of DCAU Joker and I realized it was Hamill.

Avatar had some of the GOAT voice casting. My mind was blown when I learned that Mick Foley was the voice of The Boulder in Toph's introduction episode.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I didn’t know it until the Sozin’s Comet finale, actually. It was during the scene where Ozai had Aang cornered and started taunting him about the death of the airbenders (“they didn’t deserve to exist in the world! In MY world!”). It was the way he shouted those lines that reminded me of DCAU Joker and I realized it was Hamill.

Avatar had some of the GOAT voice casting. My mind was blown when I learned that Mick Foley was the voice of The Boulder in Toph's introduction episode.
giphy.gif