Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

F K

All Star
Daps
If avatar was an anime we would get ova based on the comic book of the after years, but nick doesn't see it like that:francis:
We gotta watch it on Netflix like crazy. Netflix might put the money up for a continuation if the numbers are good

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We gotta watch it on Netflix like crazy. Netflix might put the money up for a continuation if the numbers are good
I hope Netflix buys the IP off Nick. Especially after what Nick did to Korra turning it into a web show half way through it's run. Netflix has been making Avatar ripoffs anyways might as well bring the real thing into the fold. Viacom might wanna keep it for CBS All Access retooling when they add in all the other Viacom content.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Never seen it...thought it was a cac attempt at an anime. Will watch now tho :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's the first time I've seen the series since it originally aired and I forgot just how good this series was.

I'm on season two ep 7 now. The good thing about watching it after so long is that even thought I remember all the big story beats, I forgot everything in between so it's almost like seeing it for the 1st time again.

Also I forgot this show originally aired before TV switched to 16:9.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Young F K was simping for Azula hard..... :ohlawd:

I was :cape: telling my boys she was just misunderstood... had a rough childhood :bryan:

I'm still an Azula stan. She really couldn't be fukked with when she was sane. Hate the way they took her out but no other way would have probably made sense.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Escape from boiling rock was my favorite episode of book 3 too because I always sensed that Mai and Ty were going to do what they did. Mai never really seemed shook by Azula.
Mai from jump wasn't really with the bullshyt Azula was pulling and it only intensified when she started falling for Zuko. I was a bit surprised TY Lee intervened though :ohhh: