Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Appa getting captured is the angriest Aang gets all series.

When Suki finds Appa nurses him back to health and then forces him to go find Aang when Azula's Angels show up :wow:

Aang stayed with the :demonic: face on the 1st ep after Appa gets captured. If he wasn't a monk, Aang would have straight up killed those desert pouchers.

Appa felt so betrayed when Suki waved that fire at him and told him to go away when he tried to save her, but she just wanted what was best for him:mjcry:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I heard they may be doing another live action version of this, but as a TV show?

:whoa:

I hope they don't. So much of this show's charm and appeal is because of the animation, and there's just so much that can be conveyed through animation that wouldn't be nearly as good in live action.

I think the show is perfect as is and they should leave it alone. But if anything, just do some sort of continuation as an animated series following the events the are in the books that followed season 3.

Leave the live action idea the fukk alone. It just doesn't lend itself well to this show. The best it could ever be is a less good version of what we already have. Stop with the cash grabs.

:snoop:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Im kinda pissed at this ending. Zuhco was sposed to hand Azula the L :martin:
I didn't mind. Zuko would've had to kill her to hand her the L, and since the show was on Nickelodeon that couldn't go that route. I thought it was cool to see Zuko go full circle and eat the lighting blast for Katara, especially since it was largely his fault that Aang caught Azula's first lightning blast. Not to mention that the fire nation did so much damage for the water tribe without ever getting any payback of their own (I'm not counting when Aang became that spirit). Katara got a victory for her people over Azula. Also, there's something poetic about water beating fire.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bruhs what kinda bender would yall be if you could be one?
I'm leaning towards earth bending cause i could do massive damage. Imagine creating a big ass sink hole under the whitehouse :wow:

But that blood bending water benders can do got me really intrigued:patrice:
Leaning towards water cause it's everywhere :merchant:Earth wouldn't be bad....but would an earth bender be able to bend concrete?:ohhh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bruhs what kinda bender would yall be if you could be one?
I'm leaning towards earth bending cause i could do massive damage. Imagine creating a big ass sink hole under the whitehouse :wow:

But that blood bending water benders can do got me really intrigued:patrice:
Air. Release my earthy tether and fly. Even though they've never expanded on it, air is a gas, so I would think that air benders could learn to control all types of gas. fukk with me and it's mustard gas on command :demonic: