Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I hope Netflix buys the IP off Nick. Especially after what Nick did to Korra turning it into a web show half way through it's run. Netflix has been making Avatar ripoffs anyways might as well bring the real thing into the fold. Viacom might wanna keep it for CBS All Access retooling when they add in all the other Viacom content.

Outside of The Dragon Prince what other show :skip:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Mai from jump wasn't really with the bullshyt Azula was pulling and it only intensified when she started falling for Zuko. I was a bit surprised TY Lee intervened though :ohhh:

It ain't surprising... hell TY wasn't about to let Azula blitz Mai.. because that's what woulda happened. Azula was obviously losing it when she was talking to Mai.

Hell they know she bodied Aang once.. so they knew she's wit it :pachaha:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Mai from jump wasn't really with the bullshyt Azula was pulling and it only intensified when she started falling for Zuko. I was a bit surprised TY Lee intervened though :ohhh:
Ty Lee and Mai were genuine friends. Azula thought fear would keep them loyal to her but like Mai said "you miscalculated"

F K

All Star
Daps
Ty Lee and Mai were genuine friends. Azula thought fear would keep them loyal to her but like Mai said "you miscalculated"
They liked Azula too... But Azula took it too far and was about to finish Mai. If Azula had just smacked her or yelled at her she'd still have her friends.:francis:

The Gaang was always beefing over shyt but didn't let it go too far

F K

All Star
Daps
The beach episode was so funny though. To see Azula interact with people. She was bat shyt crazy. Chick was nuts. Even the scene when zuko got punished by his father she was just cheesin. :russ:

That outfit is so sharp it could pierce a fire nation battleship:pachaha:

iu

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They liked Azula too... But Azula took it too far and was about to finish Mai. If Azula had just smacked her or yelled at her she'd still have her friends.:francis:

The Gaang was always beefing over shyt but didn't let it go too far
When she recruited them for her squad she literally terrorized Ty into joining. Ty just wanted to be a acrobat at the circus but Azula came and started setting the nets on fire and releasing the animals lol. Mai joined Azula because she was bored and wanted to cross paths with Zuko.

F K

All Star
Daps
When she recruited them for her squad she literally terrorized Ty into joining. Ty just wanted to be a acrobat at the circus but Azula came and started setting the nets on fire and releasing the animals lol. Mai joined Azula because she was bored and wanted to cross paths with Zuko.
True but they were still friends
iu

The beach episode was so funny though. To see Azula interact with people. She was bat shyt crazy. Chick was nuts. Even the scene when zuko got punished by his father she was just cheesin. :russ:
Even as a kid Azula could not read the room.
5691371-rco048_1468932733.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished about a week ago, and it’s better than I remembered.:wow:

I really hope Netflix or something buys the IP from Nick, because the world is too rich to not tell more stories.

Earth Bender would be the new Avatar, right? I actually wrote a few script pages for a new incarnation after I binged these shows (Avatar and LoK). Franchise had me hooked I let my fanfic run wild for a bit. :pachaha:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watching this on netflix doesn't capture the fukkery of watching it live. Nickelodeon airing this shyt at random times and having long ass hiatuses.

Those cliffhangers hit different when you have to wait months or years for a resolution :damn:
When they finally beat Ozai after years of real-time watching it felt like you were in the trenches with them:wow:
Breh I'm legit shocked at how many people didn't catch the original run :mjtf:there were so many chances between the seasons :gucci:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
there is always a moment in a show where i know, yep, i'll stick with this one till the final episode
for me it was episode 2 season 1 when zuko and ang fight on the boat.
zuko throws him off the boat into the ocean.
ang is unconscious and kitana (i think that's her name,damn, i haven't watched this in years)yells his name,
the avatar music hits and his eyes start to glow and he waterbends his way onto the boat.
that had me like 'whoa, little man is powerful'
been hooked since.