Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I’m jealous of all of you who are just now watching it, who get to absorb it all at once. I was watching this show back when it was actually airing. I remember having to wait months to see the fallout of the Season 2 finale, shyt was brutal. :mjcry:

As for the show itself, I just finished a re-watch of the Season 1 finale. God, that was epic as hell. The Fire Navy invasion, the spirit world, Zuko vs. Katara, Zhao killing the Moon Spirit, the giant koi fish, Yue dying and becoming the moon (which will lead to one of the best lines of dialogue later on)… :wow:

I’m almost afraid to get into Season 2, because once I get to the episode where Toph gets introduced, I already know I won’t be able to stop.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Show is nice. Im watching it for the 1st time on s2 right now. Ang a fool :russ:
So many good characters.
The uncle and Zouko love their dynamic. The cool essence of the uncle and the hot fiery personality of the nephew.
Shakka good with the jokes.
Katar a fierce straight laced character.
And
Azula a goddamn c*nt :damn:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I watched this mad late cause the one ep I caught on TV just so happened to be the worse ep in the series 'the great divide' :huhldup:I thought the whole show was like that :russ:

Ended up watching it later and finding out it was str8 classic :banderas:

still mad they dropped the ball on Korra :francis: Korra should have been streaming online with an R rating the cast was too old for Nick

F K

All Star
Daps
Watching this on netflix doesn't capture the fukkery of watching it live. Nickelodeon airing this shyt at random times and having long ass hiatuses.

Those cliffhangers hit different when you have to wait months or years for a resolution :damn:
When they finally beat Ozai after years of real-time watching it felt like you were in the trenches with them:wow:

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
Show is nice. Im watching it for the 1st time on s2 right now. Ang a fool :russ:
So many good characters.
The uncle and Zouko love their dynamic. The cool essence of the uncle and the hot fiery personality of the nephew.
Shakka good with the jokes.
Katar a fierce straight laced character.
And
Azula a goddamn c*nt :damn:
Sokka and Katara were running around breaking hearts all over the globe :mjlol: Jet.. Haru.. Aang.. Ty Lee.. Suki.. Yue.. Toph... and probably some more I missed.