Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatched the entire series over with my little brother.

This is the greatest animated series of all time.Their seasons were about 20 episodes each and they did not miss once :wow:.

I prefer this to every anime I’ve seen only FMA is equal imo.

Always wanted to make my own animated series if it ever comes to fruition I just hope it can equal up to this masterpiece.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

This is the greatest animated series of all time.Their seasons were about 20 episodes each and they did not miss once :wow:.

Always wanted to make my own animated series if it ever comes to fruition I just hope it can equal up to this masterpiece.
whats your avi breh?

F K

All Star
Daps
I just saw the Lost Abba episode. That sky bison was going through it :mjcry:

I'm not a binge person, but when I saw that ep I couldn't stop watching until I saw Appa and Aang reunited. I didn't care how many episodes it took.

Jet: Go on. I'll be okay.
Toph: He's lying....:mjcry:

Appa getting captured is the angriest Aang gets all series.

When Suki finds Appa nurses him back to health and then forces him to go find Aang when Azula's Angels show up :wow:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This is great but let's not go too far breh. :whoa:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is great but let's not go too far breh. :whoa:
This is better than 90% of anime TV series made. And I'm saying this as a person that's watched a lot of anime. Outside of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I can't really put much else above it off the top of my head.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:unimpressed: Nah, I'm with him. The show has better character development than A LOT of people's favorite shonen. Sokka would have been hoe'd out to the max in an anime.
You know what to piggyback on what yall are saying ATLA also doesn't get enough props for how they've done a legitimate job of writing women characters. Every chick introduced as a primary character could whoop some ass and still show vulnerability. Looking at you Naruto :martin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is better than 90% of anime TV series made. And I'm saying this as a person that's watched a lot of anime. Outside of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I can't really put much else above it off the top of my head.

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Evangelion
Rahxephon
Full Metal Panic
Black Lagoon
Eureka 7
Banner Of The Stars

And thats off the top of my head. Avatar is classic but you can’t outdo the OG japanese director/writer/ animators at their OWN genre

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It was so Goat Iroh created a new technique studying waterbending:wow:
A cool part I noticed is how each element has evolved over the years its completely possible firebenders back in Aang's time couldnt do Palpatine moves or waterbenders with the blood bending and earthbenders wit metal, its my headcanon thats why air bending dont have an advanced application cause they was killed off and lost a century of innovation :wow: