Audi Owners

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Going to be me one day too… :wow:

Was it worth it?

Knocked out my first commute to see the lady who stays about 65 miles from where I’m from and the range isn’t great. I could probably knock out a round trip in one session on a full charge but I’d be cutting it close. I’m not trippin on that though because that’s the furthest I usually ever drive and I bought this already knowing Audi is still a little behind in that regard. All good as that wasn’t my reason for buying.

Other than that it is a completely difference experience coming from an S5. It drives amazingly smooth and it is a fukkin rocket breh. A heat seeking missile especially off a full charge. The “Air Adaptive Suspension” is what is complimenting the drive but I gotta repeat it’s amazing. It’s the first one that sold where I’m at and we are a little behind of the rest of the states where I’m from in the South so it turns heads everywhere.

I am definitely pleased as of now with the purchase.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just switched from Pirelli P Zero tires to the Michelin All Sport 4 Performance Tires. They're quieter and smoother than the P Zeros.

The P Zeros may have an edge in summer and doing certain maneuvers but the Michilins don't wear as much and they're a more balanced overall tire.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just switched from Pirelli P Zero tires to the Michelin All Sport 4 Performance Tires. They're quieter and smoother than the P Zeros.

The P Zeros may have an edge in summer and doing certain maneuvers but the Michilins don't wear as much and they're a more balanced overall tire.

I don’t wanna talk about tires…

Crazy that they $500 per tire for my Q7

I copped one like 2 weeks ago and gotta cop the other soon…. Sheesh