Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

Daps
shytty parenting is a denial of the issue. This is the equivalent to all cops ain't bad. All ppl ain't bad. It's a copout and a bad one at that.

You call it a copout but answer me this, why are young children even listening to rap in the first place? :sas1:
Where are their parents to tell them that this isn't the lifestyle they should persue ? :sas1:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
like i said in the other thread on this topic. let a handful of rappers start rapping about shrooms and lsd, and nikkas will be doing that too

i really hope so, i want the next big thing to be lsd

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
You expect white supremacy to want to expose the damaging tool their using on Black ppl? :snoop: Buffoon negros I swear.

yea it's a conspiracy by the whites and the jews that encompasses the entire scientific community:mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
show me a peer reviewed academic journal linking problems in the black community and rap music and I'll take it seriously :sas2:

I asked him for the same thing after watching that very "trustworthy" video ( Not like they didnt have an agenda while not providing any evidence :troll:) and @PhonZhi called me an idiot.
Question: Do yall believe that slave owners applied techniques of brainwashing & mental conditioning to slaves as a means to control them and keep them docile? If the answer is "no" then yall are blind to a depressing degree or just young as hell, in which ill give yall a pass

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You call it a copout but answer me this, why are young children even listening to rap in the first place? :sas1:
Where are their parents to tell them that this isn't the lifestyle they should persue ? :sas1:
It's all over the place. You don't have to play it around your kid for them to listen to it. Common sense will tell you most kids are introduced at a young age regardless of how their parents raised them. Then you got parents so far gone like the ones blasting Future with their kids. Now Future isn't going to make your kid a dope selling junkie but the environment and the lack of resources open the door to a lot of nonsense.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
yes it does, nikkas are followers. i remember a point when nikkas called molly/xtc the white mans drug. then after 2-3 yrs of rappers promoting it heavy, all of a sudden nikkas love molly. where did the shift come from if not the music?

Well in this scenerio rap music isn't the culprit. stupidity coupled with racism

Whoever thinks that one race is prone to using a drug more then another race is down right ignorant.

Back in the day thy used to say "only black people like weed" ,and today its legalized in one of the whitest states in America.. and the face of weed movement looks a lot likecthis
140101162501-colorado-marijuana-0101-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A lot of people get this confused but

Its a persons choices/environment that leads them to the drugs and and music.. not the other way around

Future never convinced anybody to take a drug..

but someones friend or someone you were close to did:umad:

Why does hip hop take the brunt of these discussions

Do video games cause violence?
Do movies cause violence?
Does the UFC cause more fights where the person is beaten to the brink of life?

Why are school shooting more prevalent in the US than anywhere else, when we all see the same movies and play the same video games

Its because its a person environment that causes these things.. Its PERSONAL experiences and encounters that sway you to become and do the things that you do... Not some hip hop song or something you watch on tv.

The words I write come from a personal experience...and I'm just so surprised how many people get this confused.

This nikkas are follows argument is very lazy and convenient for people to use. Rap music has very little to do with anything other then to make you want to move..(and last time I checked exercise is a good thing)

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Question: Do yall believe that slave owners applied techniques of brainwashing & mental conditioning to slaves as a means to control them and keep them docile? If the answer is "no" then yall are blind to a depressing degree or just young as hell, in which ill give yall a pass

this is the 2010s not the 1700s :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is a board where general Black ppl from all walks of life congregate. If he can't do it here, where else is he going to get the platform for this unless it's simply like minded ppl off of meetup.com.
If he truly cared (which I doubt), he would create programs in his neighborhood to promote black kids playing musical instruments and expose them to other types of music like jazz, blues, etc. However, giving condescending lectures to grown adults on the internet won't accomplish anything.

And I really hope the people cosigning his misguided e-crusade aren't the same people throwing around the "coli militant" insults.:leostare:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

My dude, somebody posted like 3 or 4 Vine clips in another thread a few days ago of parents blasting trap music and their kids singing along to it. One of the clips was a chick holding the music to her pregnant belly!!!! Bad parenting COMBINED with this hiily influential negative music is to blame. Its gas on top of fire. These environments that White Supremacy has INTENTIONALLY CREATED is the fire. Why is this so hard for yall to understand? Do u even understand how SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION works?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same ones who care so much about the black community what exactly are y'all doing to help out and make things better is my question?

Daps
It's all over the place. You don't have to play it around your kid for them to listen to it. Common sense will tell you most kids are introduced at a young age regardless of how their parents raised them. Then you got parents so far gone like the ones blasting Future with their kids. Now Future isn't going to make your kid a dope selling junkie but the environment and the lack of resources open the door to a lot of nonsense.

Despite all of this, its up to the parents to teach the child right from wrong :sas2:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
If he truly cared (which I doubt), he would create programs in his neighborhood to promote black kids playing musical instruments and expose them to other types of music like jazz, blues, etc. However, giving condescending lectures to grown adults on the internet won't accomplish anything.

And I really hope the people cosigning his misguided e-crusade aren't the same people throwing around the "coli militant" insults.:leostare:

lots of jazz musicians were on heroin, careful that music might just get the kids hooked