Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dudes were already on that molly wave, rap music just voiced what was going on in the streets
now a new lie, nikkas was already on that wave :duck: when i first tried xtc in 2001, i couldn't convince nikkas to try it to save my life. all black folks didn't have this elusive white friend to put them on game. nikkas follow the trend, same goes for the lean. if you tell nikkas to do something destructive over a hot beat, they will do it. simple as that

like i said in the other thread on this topic. let a handful of rappers start rapping about shrooms and lsd, and nikkas will be doing that too

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Fredo.jpg

471785630-fredo-santana-attends-santos-party-house-on-gettyimages.jpg

die before the tender age of 30 brehs

I actually know Fredo, dude been doing drugs since he was 12.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But hip hop has a sounder volume and impact on the Black community. More ears hear any rapper more than Louis or any our community leaders. Saying we need to educate and uplift when a louder volume is saying get money and f these women is more gratifying and initially easier is stifling to the community.

Asking what can combat this is clearly having a community but you can't have a community to rebuild when the loudest influences are negative.

Let's be real, raps message isn't realistically gonna change though so ultimately we have to somehow find a more productive way to educate, uplift, and mentor.. how we do that effectively idk and I dont think any of us on here know.

I'll put it this way.. evil and traps will always exist in some way, shape or form, but if you can discern them and refuse to buy into them they don't have any power

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let's be real, raps message isn't realistically gonna change though so ultimately we have to somehow find a more productive way to educate, uplift, and mentor.. how we do that effectively idk and I dont think any of us on here know.

I'll put it this way.. evil and traps will always exist in some way, shape or form, but if you can discern them and refuse to buy into them they don't have any power
Depends on your environment and influences. The amount of ppl who would NEVER sell drugs grow exponentially when Jeezy dropped TH101. So many HS kids that I knew personally got locked up for selling dope. That album was like the John Maxwell of Dope on wax.

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
now a new lie, nikkas was already on that wave :duck: when i first tried xtc in 2001, i couldn't convince nikkas to try it to save my life. all black folks didn't have this elusive white friend to put them on game. nikkas follow the trend, same goes for the lean. if you tell nikkas to do something destructive over a hot beat, they will do it. simple as that

like i said in the other thread on this topic. let a handful of rappers start rapping about shrooms and lsd, and nikkas will be doing that too

Starski

Superstar
Daps
show me a peer reviewed academic journal linking problems in the black community and rap music and I'll take it seriously :sas2:

I asked him for the same thing after watching that very "trustworthy" video ( Not like they didnt have an agenda while not providing any evidence :troll:) and @PhonZhi called me an idiot.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mgfk4rl56R1s2zy95o1_500.gif

B7DKJFzCIAE9qby.jpg

tumblr_m855hi2AAQ1qck9hho2_r1_500.gif

be a mobbing gun totting female raising a 2 month old baby living with no regrets brehs

Last edited: