Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
:pacspit::pacspit:
Be an Eminem fan raising awareness of negative music brehs.

He basically is. He keeps denying it but it's his number one scapegoat. Which is why no one takes him seriously. And he's admitted that he's done absolutely nothing in real life to "fix" this problem of "negative" music.
Don't quote me with this Bs :pacspit:

@PhonZhi does great work with these threads

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:pacspit::pacspit:
Don't quote me with this Bs :pacspit:

@PhonZhi does great work with these threads
He's not doing anything but whining on the internet with condescending rants. If it was anyone else on any other "black" topic, you would have already called him a fake "militant". He doesn't do anything in real life to help improve the situation.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
He's not doing anything but whining on the internet with condescending rants. If it was anyone else on any other "black" topic, you would have already called him a fake "militant". He doesn't do anything in real life to help improve the situation.

Breh you don't know me. I wouldn't have called him anything except what I already have which is a good poster who raises awareness to nonsense.

You say he doesn't do anything but you obviously realize the power of spreading information which is why you come into these threads and spread disinformation

Everyone has an area of expertise and this is a great way to introduce people who may not totally understand white supremacist tactics

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh you don't know me. I wouldn't have called him anything except what I already have which is a good poster who raises awareness to nonsense.

You say he doesn't do anything but you obviously realize the power of spreading information which is why you come into these threads and spread disinformation

Everyone has an area of expertise and this is a great way to introduce people who may not totally understand white supremacist tactics
:mjlol: Disinformation? That idiot tried to link the South Carolina tragedy to his twisted agenda. If he really was this passionate, he would do something in real life. A music program for kids, donate instruments to black schools, community jazz band for beginners, etc. And making a thread on the internet isn't changing shyt. :pachaha:We're all adults here. He's only raising awareness to his own hypocrisy and his own lack of awareness.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Dont pay that clown @mrken12 any attention. Ever since he saw these 2 threads:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-starting-to-agree-with-phonzi-about-this-music-thing-now.338191/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/phonzhi-you-doing-gawds-work-breh-salute.338584/

he's made it a point to enter all my threads in an attempt to derail them. I honestly think he's mildly retarded and/or a white supremacist himself. He has never challenged any of my points and all of his posts contains the word "Eminem". He brings nothing to the table. He mite just be not smart enough to challenge my points with his own.

Just ignore him my G, he's a laughingstock that no one takes serious

If he quotes you again, just post a pic of a WWE Diva and a bottle of lotion:pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One year later and you're still saying the SAME shyt and you still are doing NOTHING in the community to counter this "negative" music. :laff: But keep on truckin though. :mjpls:

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
I can tell this dude phonzi is a clown. At least u feel comfortable on the Internet breh:yeshrug: meanwhile I'm really out here in the streets spreading love amongst my people

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm late, but it's important to know that these issues that persist in the inner cities started in the late 60's and 70's, well before rap and hip hop in general started, let alone gangster rap.

Not to mention, people all around the world listen to it. Yet you don't see suburban white kids joining gangs - and the reason why is because these issues are social environment issues. Poor economic conditions, poor family structure, poor schooling, poor housing, criminalization, etc. It creates a cycle that's hard to fix.