Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
:mjlol: And making some threads will change the world right? He's an Eminem fan. He supports the rapper who hates his mother and takes pleasure in talking about torturing and killing women. If that kind of music entertains him, he must not have much of a heart.

Why are u ignoring me now ? This is HEAVILY on this man heart too:

Do i need to pull up 5 more videos of him speaking on the same thing i am? Dispute this my G

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about when ugk and e-40 was glorifying selling drugs to the black community back in the late 80's-early 90's?

what about too short talking about degrading our black women for almost 40 years?

what about prince dressing like a extra from too Wong fu all throughout the 80's?

what about the influence of cocaine from rock and roll music and how everybody from NBA athletes to major movie starts were doing coke and other drugs in the 80's?

but the black community is so bad because of these same exact reasons :russ:

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
So here we have our REAL answer yall. Because its 2015 we think that White Supremacy no longer exists. We think that the same beliefs and idealogies of 400 years ago that blacks are inferior, no longer exist. We think that the black race is no longer being INTENTIONALLY OPPRESSED simply because "this is the 2010s". Woooow!!!!! We are more ignorant and blind than i thought. :snoop: How old are u? Again, if u are young ill excuse this. Yall are the main "racism is dead" demographic. @Starski do u agree with michael myers?

Yea this is the 2010's people don't own slaves any more so why are you comparing the times when they did like it means something :comeon:

Show me some evidence of a grand conspiracy in rap that shows "they" are keeping rap ignorant to keep black people at the bottom.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yea this is the 2010's people don't own slaves any more so why are you comparing the times when they did like it means something :comeon:

Show me some evidence of a grand conspiracy in rap that shows "they" are keeping rap ignorant to keep black people at the bottom.

What race are you? You cant be black. Racism is NOT dead whiteboy. NOW it makes sense why you are defending this filth. You're not black and you think racism is dead. :pachaha:

Yall see this?:pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually know Fredo, dude been doing drugs since he was 12.

I never thought he would make it this far tbh.
He's posting pics of guys involved in Chicago gang shyt implying that hip hop is the reason that they won't make it to 30:dwillhuh:
tumblr_mgfk4rl56R1s2zy95o1_500.gif

B7DKJFzCIAE9qby.jpg

tumblr_m855hi2AAQ1qck9hho2_r1_500.gif

be a mobbing gun totting female raising a 2 month old baby living with no regrets brehs
Are we blaming hip hop for her being a single mother:dwillhuh:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
if the artist isn't a millionaire and hasn't made it out of the hood and is talking that murder shyt ....

then I shall give him a pass on influencing the youth
:jbhmm:

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
What race are you? You cant be black. Racism is NOT dead whiteboy. NOW it makes sense why you are defending this filth. You're not black and you think racism is dead. :pachaha:

Yall see this?:pachaha:

Racism isn't dead but it sure isn't like it was way back when but keep misrepresenting what I say to win an argument :bryan:

Show me the evidence guy :jbhmm:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Racism isn't dead but it sure isn't like it was way back when but keep misrepresenting what I say to win an argument :bryan:

Show me the evidence guy :jbhmm:

You're white my G. Nothing you say counts. Yall see this???? You have to be either white, a str8 up c00n or extremely unaware/ignorant/naive/young to continue to defend a genre of music INTENTIONALLY MANIPULATED to promote & glorify the genocide of the black race. No offense tho. You CANT understand my point of view as a conscious black man