Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This nikkas are follows argument is very lazy and convenient for people to use. Rap music has very little to do with anything other then to make you want to move..(and last time I checked exercise is a good thing)
I swear when the topic is Hip Hop, nikkas start to sound like white supremacists on race after a crime has taken place. Is it fair to say that maybe Blacks simply like hip hop too much to give it up like white supremacists like killing Blacks and Black ppl too much. They like seeing Blacks suffer and they like Hip Hop as much if not more than Blacks. This is not a game ppl. Once again, I get it. We don't have much. Sports is as good as it gets and we don't get treated right and only so many can even dream about it at that. But Hip Hop is poison. It's poison.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
If he truly cared (which I doubt), he would create programs in his neighborhood to promote black kids playing musical instruments and expose them to other types of music like jazz, blues, etc. However, giving condescending lectures to grown adults on the internet won't accomplish anything.

And I really hope the people cosigning his misguided e-crusade aren't the same people throwing around the "coli militant" insults.:leostare:

Why are u so focused on PhonZhi(an anonymous internet poster). :why: And not only that, now you're tryna use the "shaming" technique by bringing up anyone who may feel the same way. Again, dispute Dr. Watkins:

Get PhonZhi off your mind for a second. Matter fact, pretend that i didnt make the thread.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If he truly cared (which I doubt), he would create programs in his neighborhood to promote black kids playing musical instruments and expose them to other types of music like jazz, blues, etc. However, giving condescending lectures to grown adults on the internet won't accomplish anything.

And I really hope the people cosigning his misguided e-crusade aren't the same people throwing around the "coli militant" insults.:leostare:
So easy to do... :usure: It's easier to make a thread and start to create a movement where you have more support and when you look at options, you have choices.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
:russell: Your sarcasm still sucks.

that wasn't sarcasm, charlie parker was addicted to heroin but he didn't pick it up from listening to jazz, he got it after he was in a car crash and used morphine to ease the pain before moving on to heroin

the debate is still out on whether or not music leads to drug addiction, i guess??

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So easy to do... :usure: It's easier to make a thread and start to create a movement where you have more support and when you look at options, you have choices.

Forget about that. I put out a suggestion for him. Will he actually implement the idea or will he keep making these misguided ignorant threads and get some imaginary daps that aren't worth anything in real life?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Forget about that. I put out a suggestion for him. Will he actually implement the idea or will he keep making these misguided ignorant threads and get some imaginary daps that aren't worth anything in real life?
He doesn't get daps though. You can tell he is doing this because it's bothering his heart.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He doesn't get daps though. You can tell he is doing this because it's bothering his heart.

:mjlol: And making some threads will change the world right? He's an Eminem fan. He supports the rapper who hates his mother and takes pleasure in talking about torturing and killing women. If that kind of music entertains him, he must not have much of a heart.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
this is the 2010s not the 1700s :heh:

So here we have our REAL answer yall. Because its 2015 we think that White Supremacy no longer exists. We think that the same beliefs and idealogies of 400 years ago that blacks are inferior, no longer exist. We think that the black race is no longer being INTENTIONALLY OPPRESSED simply because "this is the 2010s". Woooow!!!!! We are more ignorant and blind than i thought. :snoop: How old are u? Again, if u are young ill excuse this. Yall are the main "racism is dead" demographic. @Starski do u agree with michael myers?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said in the o
Well in this scenerio rap music isn't the culprit. stupidity coupled with racism

Whoever thinks that one race is prone to using a drug more then another race is down right ignorant.

no one said one race is more prone to using drugs mroe than another race.

Back in the day thy used to say "only black people like weed" ,and today its legalized in one of the whitest states in America.. and the face of weed movement looks a lot likecthis
140101162501-colorado-marijuana-0101-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A lot of people get this confused but

irrelevant strawman

Its a persons choices/environment that leads them to the drugs and and music.. not the other way around

and culture plays a large hand in it, especially when we're talking about the destructive aspects of hiphop culture.

Future never convinced anybody to take a drug..

but someones friend or someone you were close to did:umad:

how do you know what futures music did? glorifying the use of dope, lean, molly, etc will definitely make impressionable youth try it.

Why does hip hop take the brunt of these discussions

because it's a legitimate argument

Do video games cause violence?
Do movies cause violence?
Does the UFC cause more fights where the person is beaten to the brink of life?

you're still strawmanning. i didn't claim rap caused violence. my stance is the glorification of drugs affects impressionable people.

Why are school shooting more prevalent in the US than anywhere else, when we all see the same movies and play the same video games

culture and easy access to guns.

Its because its a person environment that causes these things.. Its PERSONAL experiences and encounters that sway you to become and do the things that you do... Not some hip hop song or something you watch on tv

The words I write come from a personal experience...and I'm just so surprised how many people get this confused.

This nikkas are follows argument is very lazy and convenient for people to use. Rap music has very little to do with anything other then to make you want to move..(and last time I checked exercise is a good thing)

you underestimate the influence from music. yeah, rap doesn't make someone go out and kill. but when you're promoting a constant lifestyle to people, we will be receptive to the message.

if you constantly tell nikkas to blow money fast, do drugs, fukk bytches with no regard, fukk the next black man, etc--don't be surprised when you have a bunch of teenagers that have internalized that message.