Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@marcuz since hip hop is so influential and detrimental why doesn't more non-black communities have similar problems that's plaguing our communities?? You give me a logical answer that negates the environment influencing a person's actions/life.
are you really asking why doesn't hiphop affect other cultures the way it does the black community? Is that what you are asking here?

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? White kids get high as fukk. They be on pills and lean heavy. Coke and heroin too. They go through that "wigger" phase. Difference is at the end of the say, they still white. emulating black culture, not gonan make you black. White people will tell them to stop acting like nigggers, black people will tell them they not niggggers. Meanwhile if a black person acts normal, he's not a real nigggger, he's trying to be white. Having some sense = trying to be white.
Once again you're missing the point just like some others, black culture influences hip hop...if some of these non black suburban kids want to go through a hood phase that's on them because at the end of the day most of them have a financial/emotional support system that will not allow them to be in this phase too long regardless they're on drugs or not. Socio-economic status makes a huge difference and unfortunately poverty is high in many black urban communities. There's nothing wrong with being intelligent you just better know how to use it because why brag when it's being wasted. Intelligence/having some sense does not equal acting white. I can't stand when people say this because it shows their own intellectual insecurity.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What race of kids do you think are the most motivated and inspired by Yao Ming & Jeremy Lin that they too could possibly make the NBA one day?

yao-ming-asks-to-postpone-consideration-for-hall-of-fame.jpg

Jeremy-lin-lakers-jersey.jpg

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What race of kids do you think are the most motivated and inspired by Yao Ming & Jeremy Lin that they too could possibly make the NBA one day?

yao-ming-asks-to-postpone-consideration-for-hall-of-fame.jpg

Jeremy-lin-lakers-jersey.jpg
Don't try and bait me with this because the discussion is on hip supposedly influencing black culture. Basketball been around much longer than hip hop. If you want to go there most Asian kids still take the academic route when it comes to scholarships and schools/careers. Generally, They're not trying to be nba players.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Fukk rap, lean because of the taste and feeling. I couldn't care which rapper is sipping or died from ish. I been around it for about 3 years before I tried it for the first time. :ahh::ahh::banderas:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't try and bait me with this because the discussion is on hip supposedly influencing black culture. Basketball been around much longer than hip hop. If you want to go there most Asian kids still take the academic route when it comes to scholarships and schools/careers. Generally, They're not trying to be nba players.
Im going to need a direct answer from you in order for us to continue this convo. Thats if you want to. What race of kids are the most influenced by those 2 in your opinion? Simple answer.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Did you hear of it from rap videos before/after trying it first?
I remember seeing Wayne on that shyt before trying it. I don't like Wayne so it only turned me off at the time.

I will admit tho, once I started, I began listening to my Houston patnas, before that I only listened to Scarface and that was it. So it did lead me to listen to music I otherwise wouldn't have listened to :myman:

The lean inspired my music not the other way around.

But I'm someone who is already stuck in my own native culture, I only take what I like from other cultures and keep it moving, rather than fully embracing them.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It's like this.phonzi nikka expects young black men to rap about some "wheels on the bus go round and round" type kiddy shyt. If course they are gunna rap about drug experimentation and getting laid like all young men are obsessed with past and present

One day this bammer is a scholar, the next day he experiments with drugs and gets laid obsessively.

Ol fishing for daps ass nikka.

Ol snake ass nikka.

Ol bytch ass nikka.

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
I STAY giving defenders of black genocide music THAT WORK:wow:
this right here goes to show u dont really care about the state of the black community. U just a nerdy ass motherfukker that dont got the balls to start a revolution so you start internet slobfests to validate your beliefs. U not built to change shyt so cut it out

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this right here goes to show u dont really care about the state of the black community. U just a nerdy ass motherfukker that dont got the balls to start a revolution so you start internet slobfests to validate your beliefs. U not built to change shyt so cut it out
this post makes zero sense. explain yourself better. This culture is being used for white supremiist gain and im speaking on it. Explain why that makes you mad. If you're white, dont bother explaining.