Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Who gives a fukk about what some french people did? My only concern is about the American black community. I never said other groups aren't affected or influenced when it comes to committing crime or violence so you can neg me all you want for me going against the coli grain.
But using @PhonZhi 's "logic", violent destructive media as a whole should be targeted too. :jbhmm:

Violent video games. :jbhmm:

Shows like The Wire, Empire, and Power could have negative influences on people. :lupe:

Black people watched Breaking Bad too. Now black people will think selling and making drugs are cool right? :lupe:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It seems like it's the messenger and it's cool for some reason to dismiss an obvious truth to the community...

It's kind of ridiculous if you step back and look at the big picture....

I honestly don't know how anyone can argue this crappy rap music isn't a negative influence on the community.

It's not the end all...but it's a level...It plays a roll...

I'm in this thread trying to figure out where everyone is coming from like :jbhmm:........:mindblown:

Breh I stopped listening to "lyrics" when folk like KRS One got older and fell out the scene, been listening only to instrumentals or any other form of since.....the shyt afterwards promotes fakkit/lesbian lifestyles,gang violence,black on black crime, smokin dope and pimpin women,.......These fools are being steered to kill,rob,smoke dope and to think thuggin and mobbin our communities, pimpin and turning black women into hoes is what makes them something, but whats more disturbing is that the sisters then attract to this and before you know it, the cycle recycles itself for another generation.....and these c00ns in the industry still don't own shyt or have any wealth to circulate for whatever family they lucky to produce......they still owned by a cracka....and they still don't get it......:francis:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But using @PhonZhi 's "logic", violent destructive media as a whole should be targeted too. :jbhmm:

Violent video games. :jbhmm:

Shows like The Wire, Empire, and Power could have negative influences on people. :lupe:

Black people watched Breaking Bad too. Now black people will think selling and making drugs are cool right? :lupe:
In a sense, but most people so not repeatedly watch the same show over and over again. 24/7. Rap music is playing repeatedly the majority of the day. The average person is not watching tv while going about their live. But a lot are listening to music.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh I stopped listening to "lyrics" when folk like KRS One got older and fell out the scene, been listening only to instrumentals or any other form of since.....the shyt afterwards promotes fakkit/lesbian lifestyles,gang violence,black on black crime, smokin dope and pimpin women,.......These fools are being steered to kill,rob,smoke dope and to think thuggin and mobbin our communities, pimpin and turning black women into hoes is what makes them something, but whats more disturbing is that the sisters then attract to this and before you know it, the cycle recycles itself for another generation.....and these c00ns in the industry still don't own shyt or have any wealth to circulate for whatever family they lucky to produce......they still owned by a cracka....and they still don't get it......:francis:

For some kids, this is the only image they see. Their vision doesn't extend outside the hood. They literally, don't know how it looks, or what it takes to be something other than a dope boy, rapper or a basketball player.

dangle the carrot and no one cares....as long as they can feed their family right?...Cats would do anything, even exploit their own culture for some depreciating ass dollars...

everybody out for themself

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So how come these same problems have been here since the 70's?

It's easy to see, when you don't think music is the ONLY medium used to keep a community oppressed. It just seems like it has made it to the forefront today. It's a great tool to have the community oppress itself...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I haven't read any of the posts since my last post and i wont bother, but ima leave this quote here:

EmilysQuotes.Com-freedom-slaves-amazing-great-knowledge-Harriet-Tubman-Ignorance.jpg

Its time for a change in mentality yall. With everything thats been going on to us blacks lately, im surprised that we still enjoy listening to music that glorifies blacks killing blacks, and painting us black men and women as thugs, dopeboys and overall oversexualized animals. We want to scream #BlackLivesMatter when them white boys shoot us down, but here we are not even valuing our own lives and images. How can we ever come together in unison if all we see and hear about ourselves is negativity? This culture is a big part of the self-hate in our community. We dont trust each other. There's a divide. This tactic of division has been used since the slave days. The same techniques of mind control and brainwashing that went on during slavery is STILL HAPPENING in 2015. Dont let white posters like @michael myers tell you otherwise. The same mentality and beliefs that black people are less than animals exists today. Why do yall think white people love hearing us rap about killing ourselves?? The black race is still being systematically oppressed. File rap music under "media propaganda", a wing of SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION. Again, this is where learning your past comes into play. Media propaganda has been an effective wartime tool for white supremacy for a very long time. Black people, WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!! They are using the most powerful and influential force in the black community (hiphop culture) as a weapon AGAINST us.

At this point hiphop culture is an ASSET TO WHITE SUPREMACY and a LIABILITY TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY. They are using it to control our minds. Specifically the young, highly impressionable minds with little to no guidance. Those are the minds that this music is catered to. The above quote is a result of the brainwashing technique used by slave owners in the past. They were so effectively conditioned that they didn't even want to leave the plantation. They were completely docile and didnt pose a threat of rebellion or escaping. Perfect little ******s right? Thats how they have us now yall. We aren't a threat in any fashion. We not only kill, hate and distrust ourselves, we make songs about it and dance to it. We put our money into all hands EXCEPT black hands. We are divided. And this is exactly how white supremacy NEEDS us to be. Ignorant, divided and continuing to spend our money and support "others".

Im telling yall, no "change" will EVER come about without a change in mentality/consciousness. Thats what we need as a people: a complete mental overhaul. Whats being made to seem "cool" today: extreme materialism, blacks killing other blacks, drug abuse, etc must be shunned. Of course these things will always happen, as they do with all races, but the glorifying it has to stop. We are the only race that makes the genocide of its own race seem "cool".

This site is made up of alot of white posters so i understand the backlash against my threads. Most of you dont want the truth out. Most of you benefit directly from white supremacy so a mass "awakening and unification" of the black race wouldnt be good for you guys. But the threads wont stop yall. Im my own man and im not scared to speak whats on my mind. Im like this in real life. Always have been. I could care less about not being apart of the "cool kids crowd". Yall can call me all the "c00ns & cacs" yall like. Doesnt affect me. Sorry. Ill go against the grain anytime. I TRULY give no fukks. Im just extra cool like that :myman:

Remember: knowledge is power. The key to a better tomorrow lies in the past. LETS GET OFF THE PLANTATION YALL!!!!!!!!

Peace my brothers and sisters. Dont EVER be scared to fight the good fight :salute:

Oh yea, yall can go head and post yall "didnt read"gifs:manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
youre right but they wont hear you. never knew so many people who were curious or doing lean than now. music influences, any form of media influences. years ago i didnt have peers obsessed with talking about eating ass. the media counts on people who are ignorant of it's powers. if music didnt influence there would be no such thing as product placement in music videos.

The booty eating craze became :wow:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
In a sense, but most people so not repeatedly watch the same show over and over again. 24/7. Rap music is playing repeatedly the majority of the day. The average person is not watching tv while going about their live. But a lot are listening to music.
Music can literally be hypnotizing. The power of music PERIOD isn't given enough credit. The repeated hearing of "kill that nikka", "shoot that nikka", "i dont trust that nikka", "stomp that nikka" CAN and WILL have an affect on certain minds.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@marcuz since hip hop is so influential and detrimental why doesn't more non-black communities have similar problems that's plaguing our communities?? You give me a logical answer that negates the environment influencing a person's actions/life.
What do you mean? White kids get high as fukk. They be on pills and lean heavy. Coke and heroin too. They go through that "wigger" phase. Difference is at the end of the say, they still white. emulating black culture, not gonan make you black. White people will tell them to stop acting like nigggers, black people will tell them they not niggggers. Meanwhile if a black person acts normal, he's not a real nigggger, he's trying to be white. Having some sense = trying to be white.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Music can literally be hypnotizing. The power of music PERIOD isn't given enough credit. The repeated hearing of "kill that nikka", "shoot that nikka", "i dont trust that nikka", "stomp that nikka" CAN and WILL have an affect on certain minds.
The power of music is given credit. It's just these dumbasses on here who refuse to accept it. They have threads about "love making music", "songs that make you want to fight" etc, but then deny the impact.