Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
salute, I hope u can put the plan in motion breh

I put it out there for him. If he's as passionate as he claims, he'll try to do something with it.

The music program is just one small way to counter the "negative" music but knowing how to play a saxophone still won't save young black kids from being terrorized by cops.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
It makes perfect sense, you're just not comprehending, because you think the narrative is hip hop is the ONLY thing causing the problems. You're completely missing the point.

You're not acknowledging the systematic racism going on for years....

It's was not just the burning of the crosses and white hoods with the cut out eyes

It's not the fact that there were subtle messages given that suggested, to be black, is to be inferior...which persist today in it's new incarnation....Look around, listen...pay attention.

You're not taking into account Economics, policies, laws, entertainment, education, science, values, attitudes, stereotypes all work together....politics, religion, war all play a part....You can't be so obtuse to think hip hop is the soul reason...

Like Jim Crow isn't still in effect

...all this shyt makes it hard for the white man to even see the truth. Sometimes it's not even your fault, because it's built that way,

I can really go on...but basic shyt isn't being comprehended in here.

And to add much greater emphasis as if hip-hop is solely to blame, while backpedaling going "no this other stuff is important too!" is dishonest as fukk, and makes any gesture you have on the topic disingenuous to say the least.

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
He admitted that he doesn't do shyt in real life and his occupation is a truck driver. :yeshrug: These threads are really his only efforts to "fix" this problem.

And one of his biggest proponents is a guy from Canada who (allegedly) messes with white chicks and is from the suburbs. :sas2:
is that the one dude that gives nikkas advice on getting ass?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And to add much greater emphasis as if hip-hop is solely to blame, while backpedaling going "no this other stuff is important too!" is dishonest as fukk, and makes any gesture you have on the topic disingenuous to say the least.

So you're just gonna ignore the fact that i directly answered your question, which was about you wondering why there were problems before hip hop? :sas2:

got ya...

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
Yall gotta keep it 100 with yourselves. What other cultures are making music about group economics, education, and shyt like that? Who would spend their hard earned money on things they can read in a book? thats not entertaining at all. Music is ART! all art is used to represent feelings. Some feelings are negative and some are positive. plus yall need to realize music is not gonna change our race predicament no matter how upbeat and positive it is.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
If he truly cared (which I doubt), he would create programs in his neighborhood to promote black kids playing musical instruments and expose them to other types of music like jazz, blues, etc. However, giving condescending lectures to grown adults on the internet won't accomplish anything.

And I really hope the people cosigning his misguided e-crusade aren't the same people throwing around the "coli militant" insults.:leostare:
That's really what it comes down to at the end of the day. In every one of these threads for every post he makes "educating" us, another post is him congratulating himself on how much he's "bodying the defenders of black genocide music." Dude gives no fukks about this community.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Why do threads like this do numbers, but threads about group economics, black businesses, and black innovation never stick around for more than an hour:jbhmm:?
nikkas wasnt lying, looking at this shyt and how much c00n is thrown around here, this site isn't pro-black at all.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I just believe that it is a small component of a bigger issue.
think of systemic oppression as a pie chart:

pie-sample.png

Rap music is filed under "media propaganda". Imagine Media Propaganda in the yellow and whatever else you want for the other colors.

Are you aware of Media Propaganda as a tool of white systemic oppression?

Are you aware of brainwashing techniques used to keep a people docile and in-check like i mentioned before thats been going on since slavery?

Do you think a "change" will ever occur for the black race if our overall mentality/consciousness is stuck where its currently at??

Are you aware that a whole bunch of "little things in totality" makes up systemic oppression?

This "bigger issue" that you speak of is that entire pie chart above. Media propaganda, which includes toxic hiphop plays a part in that "bigger issue". The brainwashing of our race is a HUGE problem

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He admitted that he doesn't do shyt in real life and his occupation is a truck driver. :yeshrug: These threads are really his only efforts to "fix" this problem.

And one of his biggest proponents is a guy from Canada who (allegedly) messes with white chicks and is from the suburbs. :sas2:

I put it out there for him. If he's as passionate as he claims, he'll try to do something with it.

The music program is just one small way to counter the "negative" music but knowing how to play a saxophone still won't save young black kids from being terrorized by cops.
you sure are hella infatuated with ME for some reason. Ive asked you repeatedly to dispute THIS MAN:

He doesn't drive trucks.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That's really what it comes down to at the end of the day. In every one of these threads for every post he makes "educating" us, another post is him congratulating himself on how much he's "bodying the defenders of black genocide music." Dude gives no fukks about this community.

Why do threads like this do numbers, but threads about group economics, black businesses, and black innovation never stick around for more than an hour:jbhmm:?
nikkas wasnt lying, looking at this shyt and how much c00n is thrown around here, this site isn't pro-black at all.
you too. Why are you so obsessed with ME. You have no argument:pachaha:

Forget about me and dispute Dr. Watkins.: