Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
this post makes zero sense. explain yourself better. This culture is being used for white supremiist gain and im speaking on it. Explain why that makes you mad. If you're white, dont bother explaining.
bytch it do make sense. U in here parading your agenda and patting yourself on the back for giving people that "work" :mjlol: nikka u dont give no fukks about the black community its clear u dont even understand how it works by the shyt u posting. What you out here doing around ya way? what kids have you talked to? what local hip hop scenes have you hit to speak your mind? Put ya money where ya mouth at p*ssy. You fake internet intellectuals are the most cowardly of cowardly cuz you dont do shyt in real life, u go on the internet find like minded posters and suck each others dikks with bullshyt threads like this. When u start forwarding your vision and being a man about ya views come show some proof. Until then shut ya p*ssy ass up boy:obama:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
bytch it do make sense. U in here parading your agenda and patting yourself on the back for giving people that "work" :mjlol: nikka u dont give no fukks about the black community its clear u dont even understand how it works by the shyt u posting. What you out here doing around ya way? what kids have you talked to? what local hip hop scenes have you hit to speak your mind? Put ya money where ya mouth at p*ssy. You fake internet intellectuals are the most cowardly of cowardly cuz you dont do shyt in real life, u go on the internet find like minded posters and suck each others dikks with bullshyt threads like this. When u start forwarding your vision and being a man about ya views come show some proof. Until then shut ya p*ssy ass up boy:obama:
you're mad. I literally didnt read past "bytch it do make sense". Just go somewhere dude. You HAVE to be white to be this furious at me for talking about white supremacy. You benefit directly from white supremacy so i understand your anger

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
you're mad. I literally didnt read past "bytch it do make sense". Just go somewhere dude. You HAVE to be white to be this furious at me for talking about white supremacy. You benefit directly from white supremacy so i understand your anger
lmao everybody that opposes you is white. Aint nothing in my post angry, just some truth you chose to overlook. Its all good shorty I said what i had to say and u let me kno it was real by the way you responded. Keep it pimpin :myman:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
lmao everybody that opposes you is white. Aint nothing in my post angry, just some truth you chose to overlook. Its all good shorty I said what i had to say and u let me kno it was real by the way you responded. Keep it pimpin :myman:
you are EXTREMELY white. Its all good white boy. Keep supporting this thought-provoking thread:blessed:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
@PhonZhi

Music can absolutely have a negative influence, but the true danger is when the one being influenced is in an environment when they're not encouraged to think critically. That can open up the person to ANY negative influence.

So while I don't think you're wrong, the major problem IMO starts in the environment

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
It's easy to see, when you don't think music is the ONLY medium used to keep a community oppressed. It just seems like it has made it to the forefront today. It's a great tool to have the community oppress itself...

But that doesn't make sense. At all.

Because if you took away the music, the problems would still persist.

So let me ask you, why are these exact problems can be found back almost 40 years ago before hip-hop?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi

Music can absolutely have a negative influence, but the true danger is when the one being influenced is in an environment when they're not encouraged to think critically. That can open up the person to ANY negative influence.

So while I don't think you're wrong, the major problem IMO starts in the environment
i actually addressed this earlier in this thread. I said that this music is directly aimed at young, impressionable minds with little to no guidance at home. THOSE minds are the ones that are the most susceptible to these negative messages. THOSE are the youth that are being primed to occupy cells to fill the 90% quota for the Prison Industrial Complex. And i REALLY hope that you dont think im saying rap music is the sole cause of all the problems in the black community.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Peace I've said enough.
like i thought, you know EXACTLY where that question was leading to. I hope you learned a little common sense today about it being human nature to look up to and "see yourself" in people with the same skin color and background/upbringing as oneself, hence why black kids are more influenced by black rappers than white kids are. Common sense right? Hell, aint yall the same cats that constantly say black kids dont bump Eminem because they dont relate to him??

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
this right here goes to show u dont really care about the state of the black community. U just a nerdy ass motherfukker that dont got the balls to start a revolution so you start internet slobfests to validate your beliefs. U not built to change shyt so cut it out

On a side note, the idea I proposed for a music program that would encourage playing musical instruments and introducing kids to jazz, blues, and other types of music should be considered by someone. :ehh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
And i REALLY hope that you dont think im saying rap music is the sole cause of all the problems in the black community.

No I don't think that. I just believe that it is a small component of a bigger issue. Carry on though, I ain't mad at cha

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But that doesn't make sense. At all.

Because if you took away the music, the problems would still persist.

So let me ask you, why are these exact problems can be found back almost 40 years ago before hip-hop?

It makes perfect sense, you're just not comprehending, because you think the narrative is hip hop is the ONLY thing causing the problems. You're completely missing the point.

You're not acknowledging the systematic racism going on for years....

It's was not just the burning of the crosses and white hoods with the cut out eyes

It's not the fact that there were subtle messages given that suggested, to be black, is to be inferior...which persist today in it's new incarnation....Look around, listen...pay attention.

You're not taking into account Economics, policies, laws, entertainment, education, science, values, attitudes, stereotypes all work together....politics, religion, war all play a part....You can't be so obtuse to think hip hop is the soul reason...

Like Jim Crow isn't still in effect

...all this shyt makes it hard for the white man to even see the truth. Sometimes it's not even your fault, because it's built that way,

I can really go on...but basic shyt isn't being comprehended in here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

He admitted that he doesn't do shyt in real life and his occupation is a truck driver. :yeshrug: These threads are really his only efforts to "fix" this problem.

And one of his biggest proponents is a guy from Canada who (allegedly) messes with white chicks and is from the suburbs. :sas2: