Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No sir.. Yo're the one who's getting down right ignorant by making assertions like 'sounds make people want to do drugs'

People make people want to do drugs you clown ass nikka

And I can tell your on one right now for saying some dumb shyt like that..

I can also tell your're the type of person who wants to blame everyone for everything instead of just taking personal responsibility..

Stop always looking for an excuse, and be a man:dame:
i've said it' culture 3 times now and you choose to ignore it in favor of a more simplistic view. music is influential and the people use it as a weapon (along with other forms of media) know it can influence peoples decisions.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on the real I'm not trying to hate but the mods need to give an official thread to @PhonZhi instead of him doing the same thread over and over. To answer the question some people will always need something to escape from reality lean is popular so they take lean, do I agree fukk no, do I do drugs fukk no now let get back to playing 56 nights :dame:
:banderas:
I took 56 bars in 1 month nikka and I'm still drankin :ooh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh please, this shyt isn't black men expressing themselves. this is their jewish overseers making sure rappers put out what they want promoted, the destruction of black people.
:mjlol: You make it seem like only black people listen to rap. Rap is the most popular genre in the world

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You make it seem like only black people listen to rap. Rap is the most popular genre in the world

where did i make it seem like only black people listen to rap? other races enjoy lyrics about killing nikkas too :mjpls:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

You've made this thread 100 times now let it go no one gives a fukk

latest

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where did i make it seem like only black people listen to rap? other races enjoy lyrics about killing nikkas too :mjpls:
Music can only do so much. Cops have always been :trash:
"Cops shooting Nikkas fukkin tragic" - Future Hendrix :mjpls:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You talkin to zombies breh............Better you come over to a REAL Pro Black site on Destee.com, where we go in about this forreal.......and drop this....these nikkas here lost breh....

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OP is the same person who used the South Carolina tragedy as a soapbox for his misguided anti-rap rants. His words are worth shyt.

It seems like it's the messenger and it's cool for some reason to dismiss an obvious truth to the community...

It's kind of ridiculous if you step back and look at the big picture....

I honestly don't know how anyone can argue this crappy rap music isn't a negative influence on the community.

It's not the end all...but it's a level...It plays a roll...

I'm in this thread trying to figure out where everyone is coming from like :jbhmm:........:mindblown:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is the same person who used the South Carolina tragedy as a soapbox for his misguided anti-rap rants. His words are worth shyt.
Right. Black on black crime is cool. Black people are puppets who don't know any better. It's not enough the evil white man pulls the strings to control black people, but he has to kill them as well? Black people deserve a break.

Cops kill 160 black people in a year it's tragedy. Black people kill 1.6million blacks a year and it's a way of life. Both are the results of white supremacy. But one is cool and one isn't.

fukkin idiots.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It seems like it's the messenger and it's cool for some reason to dismiss an obvious truth to the community...

I honestly don't know how anyone can argue this crappy rap music isn't a negative influence on the community.

I'm in this thread trying to figure out where everyone is coming from like :jbhmm:........:mindblown:
It's a small component of a much bigger problem. To dwell on that one component isn't productive. And I suggested something he could do for his community if he cared so much about "negative" music ruining lives but he won't do it. He'll just keep driving trucks and listening to Eminem.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

So how come these same problems have been here since the 70's?