Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats because @PhonZhi sounds like a broken record. rap is fukking the youth up, but the wealth disparity and broken homes are what's hurting us most.

There are a lot of broken records on this site tho.....The community needs to understand this particular message and stop supporting the shyt adding to the demise of the people...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are a lot of broken records on this site tho.....The community needs to understand this particular message and stop supporting the shyt adding to the demise of the people...

i'm not going to ask them to do something i couldn't do.

long as it sounds hot on a beat and rhymes, it will be supported.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
my personal end game is simply not supporting rappers that glorify harmful drug use, promiscuity, and killing other black men. shyt was cool to me when i was younger. but in an era where we're being overtly slaughtered by cops. i no longer want to hear these cowardly n iggas rap about harming their own.

we got nikkas like meek mills glorifying selling packs, gunplay, etc. but when it comes to speaking up on white supremacy, all of a sudden its :whoa: and that's how MOST rappers are.

Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'

Ok... But check this out breh.. And this is real rap..

One thing you have to understand, is that the game doesn't change

The EXACT same way that you felt when you heard rap music as a teen, is the EXACT same way that these kids feel when they hear Future.. and if you yourself couldnt get rid of that feeling, what makes you think you can insist that others do :martin:

The subject material doesn't matter as much as you think. What rap represents the rebel cause, the poor people, the opposed, does..

Kids need to hear this music (because they are going to regarless) and make a choice.. Imma live my life like this or imma live my life like that.. But you can't take away the CHOICE..

If you liked rap music telling kids they shouldn't like it is HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL especially considering that they haven't lived through a lifetime of experiences giving them a reason to not like it

What you have/are experiencing is called maturing. you cant tell 10 year old kids to behave like 30 year old man .. Sorry but you just cant

electronic/techno music heavily promotes the use of drugs like mdma/molly. and coincidentally, many fans of techno/electronic music have experimented with drugs. but i thought your argument is that music doesn't influence ones decisions? :lupe:

They dont say not ONE WORD IN TECHNO MUSIC.. but yet molly use is still prevalent there

And you still think its the lyrics
iJzoG8t.jpg

no breh.. its about the choice

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Then you're part of the problem..and i don't blame you, but whatever YOU need to stop supporting bullshyt could probably go a long way for others as well.
...If you care...

if you don't care...then what will it take to make you care?

This is what it means to take responsibility if true change is going to come to pass...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz cigarettes has caused for

Ok... But check this out breh.. And this is real rap..

One thing you have to understand, is that the game doesn't change

The EXACT same way that you felt when you heard rap music as a teen, is the EXACT same way that these kids feel when they hear Future.. and if you yourself couldnt get rid of that feeling, what makes you think you can insist that others do :martin:

The subject material doesn't matter as much as you think. What rap represents the rebel cause, the poor people, the opposed, does..

Kids need to hear this music (because they are going to regarless) and make a choice.. Imma live my life like this or imma live my life like that.. But you can't take away the CHOICE..

If you liked rap music telling kids they shouldn't like it is HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL especially considering that they haven't lived through a lifetime of experiences giving them a reason to not like it

What you have/are experiencing is called maturing. you cant tell 10 year old kids to behave like 30 year old man .. Sorry but you just cant

considering you're arguing against points i haven't made (again), i'm just going to disregard this.

They dont say not ONE WORD IN TECHNO MUSIC.. but yet molly use is still prevalent there

And you still think its the lyrics
iJzoG8t.jpg

no breh.. its about the choice

i've said it's the culture several times. techno/electronic/trance music is synthesized for drug culture, and plenty of electronic songs have vocals alluding to drug use.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
my personal end game is simply not supporting rappers that glorify harmful drug use, promiscuity, and killing other black men. shyt was cool to me when i was younger. but in an era where we're being overtly slaughtered by cops. i no longer want to hear these cowardly n iggas rap about harming their own.

FYI.. Everything you said here is in relavecne to my last post.. (minus the first line that was a typo) Especailly th bolded

You listened to rap music at one point.. Did it make you an addict ? No... How can you possible argue against other listening to it

then

Even if you take OP opening quoted for this thread WHICH @PhonZhi TOOK OUT OF CONTEXT HERE IS THE REAL QUOTE

its not about rap so much as it is about getting high. I like to get high. lean is another way to get high. its been glorified in hip hop so much that it has become a curiosity for me, just to see if it lives up to the hype

He got high BEFORE HE STARTED LISTENING TO TRAP MUSIC

DROP THE MIC ON YOU CLOWN ASS nikkaS

/THREAD

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FYI.. Everything you said here is in relavecne to my last post.. (minus the first line that was a typo) Especailly th bolded

i guess you choose to overlook this:

as for this:
then

Even if you take OP opening quoted for this thread WHICH @PhonZhi TOOK OUT OF CONTEXT HERE IS THE REAL QUOTE

He got high BEFORE HE STARTED LISTENING TO TRAP MUSIC

DROP THE MIC ON YOU CLOWN ASS nikkaS

/THREAD

:heh: what does this hve to do with anything i've said to you. quoting random nikkas that i haven't even seen :dead:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
i've said it's the culture several times. techno/electronic/trance music is synthesized for drug culture, and plenty of electronic songs have vocals alluding to drug use

Theres really no purpose in even arguing with someone who say stuff like this..

Your're essentially saying sounds make people want to do drugs:snoop:

And even if this were true (which its not) whats really your point..:upsetfavre:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres really no purpose in even arguing with someone who say stuff like this..

Your're essentially saying sounds make people want to do drugs:snoop:

And even if this were true (which its not) whats really your point..:upsetfavre:

it is true, and you know it's true--which is why you brought up the techno example to begin with. my point is simple, mainstream rap has been used to promote the most destructive aspects of life to impressionable people. if you can't admit that, you're choose to be willfully ignorant.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
it is true, and you know it's true--which is why you brought up the techno example to begin with. my point is simple, mainstream rap has been used to promote the most destructive aspects of life to impressionable people. if you can't admit that, you're choose to be willfully ignorant.

No sir.. Yo're the one who's getting down right ignorant by making assertions like 'sounds make people want to do drugs'

People make people want to do drugs you clown ass nikka

And I can tell your on one right now for saying some dumb shyt like that..

I can also tell your're the type of person who wants to blame everyone for everything instead of just taking personal responsibility..

Stop always looking for an excuse, and be a man:dame:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Can't believe they featured this thread of @PhonZhi using have a quote to push a nonsense premise..

Here is the complete quote in case anyone is interested
its not about rap so much as it is about getting high. I like to get high. lean is another way to get high. its been glorified in hip hop so much that it has become a curiosity for me, just to see if it lives up to the hype

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:russ: You know what's hilarious about clown ass nikkas like @PhonZhi ? If you take out the subject of his main topic point it , you could add anything as a attribute to the downfall of the black community

My dude, somebody posted like 3 or 4 Vine clips in another thread a few days ago of parents blasting popcorn and their kids singing along to it. One of the clips was a chick holding the popcorn to her pregnant belly!!!! Bad parenting COMBINED with this hiily influential negative popcorn is to blame. Its gas on top of fire. These environments that White Supremacy has INTENTIONALLY CREATED is the fire. Why is this so hard for yall to understand? Do u even understand how SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION works?

Top it off with the typical sensationalist jumping to conclusions, no true Scotsman schtick, and posting 60 minute videos of people expunging their opinions, while this knuckle dragger expects you to "dispute" it.

:dead: the coli.com people.

Last edited: