Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
You're white my G. Nothing you say counts. Yall see this???? You have to be either white, a str8 up c00n or extremely unaware/ignorant/naive/young to continue to defend a genre of music INTENTIONALLY MANIPULATED to promote & glorify the genocide of the black race. No offense tho. You CANT understand my point of view as a conscious black man

alright you got me I'm an agent sent by the powers that be to keep black folks asleep

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Damn i didnt think this thread would take off like this. I was bout to go knock this 2mile jog out. Ive bodied yall enough here.

My last statement here: knowledge is power. The more knowledge you gain of the past, the more sense the present will make. There is a specific reason the white man does his best to suppress and keep us ignorant of the past. Think about it yall. The PAST is the key for a better tomorrow

I do this out of my love for hiphop and my black people.

Peace.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@marcuz At the very end of the day after reading you nonsense premise.. Here is the solution is, and what the solution it is not

The solution is NOT to sensor rap music, and sensor speech in America

The solution is for parents to be better parents, and raise there children more diligently to understand the dangers out there, and whats right and whats wrong

Stop with this everyone is a winner and everyone deserves a trophy mentality.

PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of people used molly before rap music. Sure rap music influences people but that's called LIFE .. AND which has always been about the battle of good vs evil

evil exists in many different shape colors and sizes of people, and it's not just contained in "rap music"

But those choices are predicated on your environment and how your parents raised you...SO THIS needs to be the focus of society..:Better parenting, not more censorship

Was there ever talk of banning Electric/techno music or reggae because of weed and molly use amoungst their users:wtf:

NO

So why rap sir ?:aicmon:..

What do you mean
because it's a legitimate argument

Is molly use higher in rap then it is in Electric/techno?
Show me the GD receipts :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz At the very end of the day after reading you nonsense premise.. Here is the solution is, and what the solution it is not

The solution is NOT to sensor rap music, and sensor speech in America

The solution is for parents to be better parents, and raise there children more diligently to understand the dangers out there, and whats right and whats wrong

i never claimed the solution was to censor rap or free speech, can you stay focused and address my points directly? i agree proper parenting is the best solution, but everyone doesn't have the option of CHOOSING proper parents.

Stop with this everyone is a winner and everyone deserves a trophy mentality

where did i come close to implying this?

PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of people used molly before rap music. Sure rap music influences people but that's called LIFE .. AND which has always been about the battle of good vs evil

where's the "good"? the scale has been tipped in favor of evil for a long time now.

evil exists in many different shape colors and sizes of people, and it's not just contained in "rap music"

another irrelevant strawman

But those choices are predicated on your environment and how your parents raised you...SO THIS needs to be the focus of society..:Better parenting, not more censorshi

once more, culture influences environment--and unfortunately, being raised by proper parents isn't a choice you get to make.

Was there ever talk of banning Electric/techno music or reggae because of weed and molly use amoungst their users:wtf:

NO

So why rap sir ?:aicmon:..
where did i say we should ban rap music? why do you keep pulling arguments out of your ass? :heh:

What do you mean

Is molly use higher in rap then it is in Electric/techno?
Show me the GD receipts :sas1:

electronic/techno music heavily promotes the use of drugs like mdma/molly. and coincidentally, many fans of techno/electronic music have experimented with drugs. but i thought your argument is that music doesn't influence ones decisions? :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop is influenced by the hood/environment not the other way around.

i agree that the culture derived from the environment and not vice versa. but its self perpetuating at this point. which is why we have rappers that weren't raised in hostile environments, rapping like they came from the gutter

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i agree that the culture derived from the environment and not vice versa. but its self perpetuating at this point. which is why we have rappers that weren't raised in hostile environments, rapping like they came from the gutter
Yea it's kinda like culture appropriation lol ironic

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
i never claimed the solution was to censor rap or free speech, can you stay focused and address my points directly? i agree proper parenting is the best solution, but everyone doesn't have the option of CHOOSING proper parents.

So whats the end game of people like you who say rap music is bad yada yada yada

Is it not to try and eliminate it, or is it JUST for you to say "rap music is bad

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So whats the end game of people like you who say rap music is bad yada yada yada

Is it not to try and eliminate it, or is it JUST for you to say "rap music is bad
my personal end game is simply not supporting rappers that glorify harmful drug use, promiscuity, and killing other black men. shyt was cool to me when i was younger. but in an era where we're being overtly slaughtered by cops. i no longer want to hear these cowardly n iggas rap about harming their own.

we got nikkas like meek mills glorifying selling packs, gunplay, etc. but when it comes to speaking up on white supremacy, all of a sudden its :whoa: and that's how MOST rappers are.

Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: @ some of the backlash...This is super real talk...

I didn't see the negativity coming....
thats because @PhonZhi sounds like a broken record. rap is fukking the youth up, but the wealth disparity and broken homes are what's hurting us most.