• Its possible black populations existed in the "new world" prior to Columbus

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • All blacks came on slave ships straight from west africa

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Nobody explained it yet, they all came with assumptions but no decent answer. How would a minority like that defeat so many of us just by using hands and guns? it makes 0 sense

Yep. Guns will make any and everyone fall in line especially mentally weak Africans.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Within The first few seconds on that video it proclaimed that "afrocentric is a mythology, racist. ..." that's all I need to read. These people are arguing another theory while pushing theirs but they can't prove that either. It's a fruitless debate.

Im only concerned with the facts in the video...less concerned about the afrocentric stuff.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Well if you purchased the Mackish Melanin Megapack like I did, complete with the Elite Feet nail trimmer set, you'd have read the sacred Mackish Scrolls which state that the Honorable Pharaoh Muhammad Nasheed al-Flex bin Tariq bin Melinate can trace his ancestry back to the original Chief of the Americas, Chief Tariq Amerikaan Flex, who this land is named after, not some old CAC drawing maps. It'll all be discussed on one of his live PPV events where you'll get some free Mackish cologne samples if you are one of the first 100 subscribers.
Don't scoff at Father Tariq, you scoffing scoffer who scoffs.:ufdup:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always found it incredibly insulting that all these African empires had all this wealth and power but, they didn't travel the world. The Egyptians, the Malians, Songhai/Ghana, the Moors. Incredibly insulting. The Mali Empire was right on the coast of West Africa. You mean to tell me they NEVER wanted to go across the sea.....not once....seafaring civilization or not, I take offense that the Vikings who could barely feed themselves were traveling across the world but, the Mali Empire who had the equivalent of $400 Billion USD in today dollars weren't. Or the Egyptians. Or the Moors. Not saying Africans didn't come over on Slave ships. But some Africans were already in America. They hiding something :scust:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
More and more Black Americans are rejecting African ancestry.

Everybody is african but no one wants to be african.

This is not rejecting African history. It's actually stating what should be obvious. Blacks are indigenous to every continent on this planet. When we're finally able to explore Antarctica were gonna find African skeletons there.

We can barely move 15 million black people from Africa now. Yet they accomplished that 400 years ago on those rickety boats? As someone said, where's the boats?

Not saying some slaves didn't come from Africa, but some black people were simply conquered here.

It's all about money, and having the Rights to this land. Cacs will put up with owing Native Americans. They'll blow this bytch up if it's proven black people have claim to this land!

IMPERIUS REX

Rookie
Daps
The Caribs didn't call themselves caribs. The original meaning for Carib is foreigner. They were calling the Spanish foreigners when they first came by. My family is from Dominica. Mother father brother sister. The native "caribs" have their own reservation on the island. A lot of the caribs look like me And they are untouched.
R u kalinago?

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Caribs didn't call themselves caribs. The original meaning for Carib is foreigner. They were calling the Spanish foreigners when they first came by. My family is from Dominica. Mother father brother sister. The native "caribs" have their own reservation on the island. A lot of the caribs look like me And they are untouched.
And what do you look like sir?

Ororo Munroe

Azarath Metrion Zinthos
Daps
If you believe in and research the greatness of the African race, it is not far fetched to consider that WE came to America and settled LONG before Columbus. Even the Spaniards beat Columbus to America (Florida). Why is it more believable that the leaders of other lands chartered ships to discover new lands but not our people? We most certainly came from Africa BUT we came here long before the CACs, and it seems we did so more peacefully.

The pictures of the inside of "slave ships" are questionable at best. Hundreds of human beings, treated as sub-human, packed into the ship's hull for a trip that took a little over a month or maybe under two depending upon destination and if all went well. Hmm, okay, let's say we buy that information. Well, the "cargo" would be defecating, urinating, and regurgitating (who's cleaning this?) all over one another due to necessity or illness. Illness? Oh, heck yeah. Disease still spreads easily nowadays with good hygiene but in the packed, filthy conditions of a slave ship? Forget it. Now, with all this water loss happening from various avenues, many of these people would be severely dehydrated in 3 days or less. Can't drink sea water, right? Their captors would have to have brought 25-38 gallons of fresh water per (healthy) person to not have them die of dehydration. Then, assuming that was handled, their captors would have to have brought enough food to at minimum sustain maybe 800-1200 calories a day per (healthy) person.

I find it unlikely that most of these things were done, and too, where would they store all of these supplies? Even if the captors did take sufficient supplies, the ship would be heavy as f*ck, travel very slowly, and you'd smell the ship long before you saw it coming. ALSO, of the hundreds of captured persons on a ship, you mean to tell me that they didn't try to fight back in the early parts of the journey? That they just took it with a passive, medicated calmness? Whatever. Oh, and if only about 10-15% of the "cargo" survived the trip, what was the point? They'd be in pathetic, sickly shape upon arrival and for all that effort the captors could've just carried that number from the jump and had likely all healthy individuals.

You have to wonder too why CACs hate us so much if they're the ones that "brought us" here. If that one picture of dark-skinned, native peoples hanging white folks ain't a reason well...

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Atlantic trade did happen, just that the figures are grossly off. The truth is slowly being revealed though. I already made a thread with documented archaeology proof of "negroid" skeleton from over 1500 years ago in a ground burial in the Virgin Islands. I've done my research and I'm going later this year to these sites.

EXACTLY! Will reply more indepth later. I said this yesterday on another thread:Most of what we think we know is all bs!

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
And what do you look like sir?
R u kalinago?
I can't say I am, I'm a moor tho :mjpls:. In Dominica, the Kalinago look like a great representation of what early America could have been. A good portion of them looks "carib" but there's a great amount of people you'd think was your brother. I remember my grandmother telling me she wasn't African :what: and I thought she on some :mjpls: but I was told her grandmother had long coolie hair and stood over 6'1. Another grandmother stood over 6 feet on my dad side and then her grandmother but I ain't make the 6 bracket. Kalinago called the island (Dominica) Waitukubuli (tall or old is her body). My family is from Castle Bruce which neighbors the Kalinago territory. The Kalinago culture is very similar to West African animism. A lot of their drawings and baskets depict black faces.
image5.jpg

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Returning to the thread title: There was a slave trade but its numbers were WAAYYYYYYY exaggerated. I've seen figures suggesting that max. 0.5 mn Africans were transported. The usual totals of 20-30 mn are lies from those with an agenda.
Blacks were present in the Americas and the Caribbean since prehistory. However not only those regions-even Europe. There are still many extant sculptures and artwork depicting black and mulatto European royalty. Many of the first Euro American settlers were these blacks. Here's the first known slave holder of the 1650s,Anthony Johnson,allegedly an Angolan who owned white slaves:

anthony-johnson.jpg

REAAALLLYYYY?? They kidnapped an Angolan,brought him here and a few years later allowed him to be a slave holder?BS!! Undoubtedly he was a black Euro,one of the many Black Catholics who lost the 100 years war and were banished. Fyi,the Mayflower carried some black Englishmen. IIRC,a site claimed that 40-60% of BAs have no history of slavery-why??
Between black Europeans and indigenous Americans,IMO,African slaves are the smallest component of todays BA population. We can dig deeper if coliers cooperate. How many of you are willing to examine family history for slavery? I'm also convinced there was a global race war,a series of local and wider conflicts in which we came off second best. For example the original Aztecs were black-now we're shown pics of Asian types.WTF happened?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
when african slaves where brought to Suriname,it was arawaka-amazone indians that helped the runaway slaves get on their feet and showed them the best places to hide and find food.They still live in de amazonian jungle to this day and are part of the diverse racial make up of Suriname.We acknowledge the spiritual and historic claim they have on that part of South Amarica and within our traditional religion their ancestors are revered.A lot of descendants of runaway slaves have close ties to them and have mixed throughout the years,They are held in high regard spiritually in my culture.