Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nobody explained it yet, they all came with assumptions but no decent answer. How would a minority like that defeat so many of us just by using hands and guns? it makes 0 sense

Many people say they got into the ears of African leaders to pit tribes against each other.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Some of you still don't understand what happened. There was a WAR waged against black people.

We lost, and cacs have been destroying evidence ever since. Rewriting history, etc.

If you observe things you will recognize the evidence.

Only one thing missing from the equation: Who helped the cacs defeat our societies worldwide. Were we so far spread and complacent that we were easy targets? Something missing from the equation. Cacs had assistance from someone/something. Demons, aliens, or a breakaway society.

Where did they get the wealth to produce the weapons they supposedly had? There were no factories, guns and cannons had to be built one at a time. They didn't have machine guns either!

You got a point. IMO I think it was more of a bubbling underground within white people to kill everything in it's path. Like 200 yrs in the making, plotting secretly, from Roman times up until the overthrow of the Moor Empire in 1491

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The "Olmecs" preceed the Maya. The pictures you posted are nothing new, same ol people who for years has tried to discredit. Anywhere between 5%- 40% of central Americans contain African dna. The Olmecs sculptures are a mixture of the African and Asian influences. In my research I would say that the people worship these black gods. On the back of the olmecs are loose braids/ singles.
2v92hb6.jpg
There are direct linkage at these sites but you know what I realized what I've been learned is nothing new. People has been trying to get others blacks to get onboard forever but we are afraid of believing in the "spooks".

Only ones trying to discredit people of their history right now are you guys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody explain to me where the 300 million number came from? That's more than ten times the number I'm familiar with.

Also @Deluuxe , when someone makes an assertion that goes against a hundred years of established scholarship, the proof lies on them to disprove it to the satisfaction of others. I can't say gravity isn't real and you have to prove that it is.

On the subject, I recommend everyone take a vacation to West Africa and visit some of the barrac00ns and slave castles people were kept in. The one I went to still had the goods that were traded for people. Really changes you.

Gravity is based on a scientific principle that has tangibility(somewhat)

The version of American History that we have been fed has a questionable sole author, that hasn't had any other group to keep him accountable for centuries....and that shyt doesn't plague your mind?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I could see it happening but that would make them seem too naive idk. But then they could not know that cacs were planning a race war so it is plausible.

By nature Blacks are welcoming people. So as long as you don't come at blacks initially with hostility you will be welcomed. While every other race will murk you on site/discriminate before even knowing why you came to them. For example just look at black schools HS or HBCU, if you are white and aren't on some School Shooter Steeze, blacks will show you love. IF you are the only black at a white school and aren't a star athlete or on some "hood " stereotype steeze whites aint messing with you and if they do its on some fetish pet type steeze or they are discriminating against you.

Heck think about how Missionaries were able to infiltrate west Africa even AFTER slavery. While the so called "Chosen people" of Israel want to destroy African immigrants on site.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Jamaicans know they are black and gave the world Marcus Garvey and Bob Marley. They also the second black nation to end slavery back in the 1830s, over 3 decades before America.

Don't give Jamaica so much credit. The British abolished slavery in all their colonies to kick off the industrial revolution. America was no longer a British colony after the War of Independence.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gravity is based on a scientific principle that has tangibility(somewhat)

The version of American History that we have been fed has a questionable sole author, that hasn't had any other group to keep him accountable for centuries....and that shyt doesn't plague your mind?

One? One historian. You are claiming that all history books have been written by one human being.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One? One historian. You are claiming that all history books have been written by one human being.

Collectively...Yes....Who taught you about the atlantic slave trade....Did you not attend school here in the states....

Whose authorship was behind those social studies books, and what did they look like? :sas1:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collectively...Yes....Who taught you about the atlantic slave trade....Did you not attend school here in the states....

Whose authorship was behind those social studies books, and what did they look like? :sas1:

Who'd I learn about them from? A black college professor who specialized in legal history. Where'd he learn about them from? Ghana, where you can find pretty decent original records on the slave trade and associated laws and legal codes. In fact, the vast majority of black history works I've read were written by black authors. Reputable ones. They aren't hard to find.

I get what you're saying. History has been written in skewed ways for a variety of reasons. But what you are leaving out is A)how historiography works B)the thousands of black historians that study these same subjects and C)the nature of modern scholarship and the internets.

Edit: Aliens now? Really guys?
Judge-Judy-Opening-up-Laptop-Slowly.gif

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B1

--------------------------------------------------------
"Ostium Flumines Paraybae [Brazil]"
by John Ogilby, 1671
A picturesque scene of merchants trading goods with native Indians. Ogilby has included two galleons in the distance of this striking view of a fort on the coast of Brazil. This view appeared in John Ogilby’s seminal atlas America: Being the Latest, and Most Accurate Description of the New World, published in London in 1671. Ogilby’s work is an English translation of Arnoldus Montanus’ Die Nieuwe en onbekende Weereld…, published in Amerstdam, although greatly expanded in some instances and with new maps and views. A nice dark impression.

In the late 1630s, Holland attempted to reassert its claim over Brazil by establishing a series of forts along the coastline. One of the best-documented colonies was the expedition led by Prince Maurits of Nassau, who attempted to assemble an intellectual court in the New World. He brought with him a group of highly accomplished artists, mapmakers, and scientists to record the mysteries of Brazil. They included the celebrated painter Frans Post, and the astronomer George Markgraf, who produced the first serious study of the southern sky. Post painted a wealth of images of the Brazilian landscape and the surrounding vegetation and wildlife. His works are some of the earliest European paintings of Brazil and were eagerly reproduced in print by Dutch engravers.

14%2B-%2B1

I got these from https://plus.google.com/ JohnnieAborigine/posts?banner=pwa, dude has alot of interesting stuff. nikkas huffing and puffing like they know for sure truely what happened. :russ:

don't you know that "Swarthy" means "olive skinned" like the white people in Spain :troll: