• All blacks came on slave ships straight from west africa

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Returning to the thread title: There was a slave trade but its numbers were WAAYYYYYYY exaggerated. I've seen figures suggesting that max. 0.5 mn Africans were transported. The usual totals of 20-30 mn are lies from those with an agenda.
Blacks were present in the Americas and the Caribbean since prehistory. However not only those regions-even Europe. There are still many extant sculptures and artwork depicting black and mulatto European royalty. Many of the first Euro American settlers were these blacks. Here's the first known slave holder of the 1650s,Anthony Johnson,allegedly an Angolan who owned white slaves:

anthony-johnson.jpg

REAAALLLYYYY?? They kidnapped an Angolan,brought him here and a few years later allowed him to be a slave holder?BS!! Undoubtedly he was a black Euro,one of the many Black Catholics who lost the 100 years war and were banished. Fyi,the Mayflower carried some black Englishmen. IIRC,a site claimed that 40-60% of BAs have no history of slavery-why??
Between black Europeans and indigenous Americans,IMO,African slaves are the smallest component of todays BA population. We can dig deeper if coliers cooperate. How many of you are willing to examine family history for slavery? I'm also convinced there was a global race war,a series of local and wider conflicts in which we came off second best. For example the original Aztecs were black-now we're shown pics of Asian types.WTF happened?

Yep I already know a little about those black Europeans that were in Early Brittan and Scotland as well as Germany and stuff. There was definately a war waged on black folks. Queen Elizabeth wrote a letter speaking of too many "blackamoors and negars" and wishing to deport them

"In 1596, Queen Elizabeth issued an “open letter” to the Lord Mayor of London, announcing that “there are of late divers blackamoores brought into this realme, of which kinde of people there are allready here to manie,and ordering that they be deported from the country."

Tellingly, within accounts of the voyage, it is the dividing line of war, more than any other marker, that defines encountered “Negroes”—and defines them as Spanish allies. Admittedly, this alliance may have been uneasy, if not also coerced, at least for
some “Negroes” who may have been “runaway slaves.” 35 Spanish accounts reveal that the Spanish were suspicious of “freed Ne-groes” who had come “to serve [the Spanish] in this war.”36 The Spanish surveyor Juan Bautista Antoneli cautions that “there is no trust nor confidence in any of these Negroes, and therefore we must take heede and beware of them, for they are our mortall enemies.”37.
So they had these black prisoners of War as slaves, they were trying to make moves here and there but these cacs and spaniard didnt trust them one drop, I wonder why :russ:

https://www.press.jhu.edu/timeline/sel/Bartels_2006.pdf

30t12kk.png

These Europeans were going everywhere seeking moors and trade routes they had established with those maps they left, the americas, caribbean, south central america etc.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm just going to come out and say this. My great grandmother has told me basically the same thing about where we are actually from and she said right here in America. I'm not saying she is right or she is wrong. But I've heard from her as well as several elder people the same thing. But I'd never thought I see this thread on here. It comes the point where you may have had people paid off to disconnect us from something. It's a great thing when we educate ourselves instead of letting other people educating you.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I say it often, how things were, is the way they are.

I feel a global wide double cross took place. There's a reason libraries and books are burned...to hide truth you don't acknowledge.

Cacs erased a million years of this planets history to forget how advanced people once were on this planet because it was black people.

Anyone else heard land developers and construction guys say they've excavated remnants of black towns? The latest I heard was from up in Philadelphia.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Classic Thread

Sounds like most of the people in the thread didn't watch the video in the OP :mjlol:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^
So this guy held a lecture in Marcus Garvey Museum in Kingston, Jamaica. I know its 45mins (watch if you can) long but the summary is

-The so-called Arawaks are fake
-Columbus was a mass-murderering theif
-The "Slave Trade" was actually a Race War
-Jamaican Citizens are legally British property
-Christianity is a psychological weapon
-Queen Elizabeth II owns the Government of Jamaica
-Jamaicans are neither "independent" nor free and are bonded by their birth certificate

what do you guys think about the whole bringing of millions of african peoples to american/carribean/elsewhere being a creation? The guy raises the point that Arawak peoples existing in Jamaica was fake and Is way to take the birthrights, ownership, and resources from the jamaican people making them foreign entities. He questions the existance of these indigenous Arawak people existing in Jamaica for 10000 years according to spaniards, yet not a single footstamp has been found from a people that was supposed to exist there for thousands of years. He says the Europeans killed off the Jamaicans and "inslaved" the rest.

I must admit there's alot of holes in the slavery story :patrice:. Not to mention this is the story that was taught by the same people who "inslaved" you and erased your identity. I always wondered if we were taken from all these various west african tribes, shouldnt this be strongly documented/known amongst ALL these people? but the vibe I get from africans is theyre just as lost and unsure, how can they not account for millions lost? Its like the Tutsi's suddenly not being sure a bunch of their people were slaughtered...how could they not know? Are these cac's trying to synchronize their lies on both sides? What do you guys think? :patrice:

And please nobody mention DNA. That has been proven inaccurate and EASILY manipulable. This is not a DNA debate, its whether you believe Millions (300 Million according to some) of our people where brought from West Africa to American, the carribean, south central america etc.

Dope post, even tho im mad late, but you definitely on point.

Check out the book When Rocks Cry Out; it definitely goes IN on this topic
When Rocks Cry Out

the author gives an in depth understanding in a few interviews that you can listen to on youtube.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B1

--------------------------------------------------------
"Ostium Flumines Paraybae [Brazil]"
by John Ogilby, 1671
A picturesque scene of merchants trading goods with native Indians. Ogilby has included two galleons in the distance of this striking view of a fort on the coast of Brazil. This view appeared in John Ogilby’s seminal atlas America: Being the Latest, and Most Accurate Description of the New World, published in London in 1671. Ogilby’s work is an English translation of Arnoldus Montanus’ Die Nieuwe en onbekende Weereld…, published in Amerstdam, although greatly expanded in some instances and with new maps and views. A nice dark impression.

In the late 1630s, Holland attempted to reassert its claim over Brazil by establishing a series of forts along the coastline. One of the best-documented colonies was the expedition led by Prince Maurits of Nassau, who attempted to assemble an intellectual court in the New World. He brought with him a group of highly accomplished artists, mapmakers, and scientists to record the mysteries of Brazil. They included the celebrated painter Frans Post, and the astronomer George Markgraf, who produced the first serious study of the southern sky. Post painted a wealth of images of the Brazilian landscape and the surrounding vegetation and wildlife. His works are some of the earliest European paintings of Brazil and were eagerly reproduced in print by Dutch engravers.

14%2B-%2B1

I got these from https://plus.google.com/ JohnnieAborigine/posts?banner=pwa, dude has alot of interesting stuff. nikkas huffing and puffing like they know for sure truely what happened. :russ:

You killed em wit this

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

I feel a global wide double cross took place. There's a reason libraries and books are burned...to hide truth you don't acknowledge.

Cacs erased a million years of this planets history to forget how advanced people once were on this planet because it was black people.

Anyone else heard land developers and construction guys say they've excavated remnants of black towns? The latest I heard was from up in Philadelphia.

:wow:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
If black people are the Aboriginal people of the Americans, explain the close genetic similarity to Afro-Americans, Brazilians, Cubans etc. to black people on the African continent. If they've lived in the Americas for so long, how are they so closely linked?

Explain how Cubans and Brazilians speak Yoruba if their ancestors are native to the Americas

Explain how depictions of the Aztecs in their codex show people who look Amerindian.
:jbhmm:

Creating a sense of black self-worth in regard to world history doesn't mean the erasure of peoples who arguably have suffered equivalent or far worse suffering at the hands of Europeans.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Once you realize that whites faked missing links (example:Piltdown man), potentially dinosaurs, and a bunch of other shyt...

then yeah... they have gone through a large amount of trouble to rewrite history