Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:ufdup:

u urself are a member of the Quran Burners group created by yours truly

:smugdraper:

with that said tho, Islam is slightly less ridiculous than Christianity, plus they're more violent so that's why ppl don't go as hard on them.

Islam is clearly fraudulent so I have no problem burning their books :smugbiden: but at least I'm consistent in my Atheist and Islam bashing.....you are not!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I really get annoyed when people say we evolved from Monkeys... I don't even attempt to argue evolution vs religion with someone if they say something stupid like that... It shows that they don't even have a basic grasp on the subject to even debate about it...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Islam is clearly fraudulent so I have no problem burning their books :smugbiden: but at least I'm consistent in my Atheist and Islam bashing.....you are not!

I personally feel like no books should be burned, regardless of content

:manny:

but I support the movement cause Muslims are so emotional and wanna kill people over every little damn thing, so fuk ur book n1gga

:umad:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
more people exposing themselves :blessed: keep the ignorance coming :ahh:

i heard that chimps have 96% of the same genes as humans, we must have evolved directly from them :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
*Sigh* Fine. One. Genetic evidence: shared endogenous retroviruses. Put simply: ancient viruses embedded themselves in sex genes (making it more uncommon than your average garden variety) of ancient ancestors. Ancestors pass said virus markings down to their offspring. Therefore, every descendant share that same genetic mark (unless something deletes said mark, but you should see evidence for such an occurrence). Humans, chimpanzees and other apes share such genetic markers in much the same way that the theory of evolution suggests. Those shared ERVs have no business being there unless we share common ancestry or some supernatural being is playing tricks on us.

You want more?

nikka you got that shyt from atheist newssite :skip:

[GBG] Atheist News: How Endogenous Retroviruses Prove Evolution

That's ya proof :pachaha: No wonder you ain't provide a source for that article :mjpls:

That's it? That's the proof? You say the chances of humans and chimps being infected at the same point in the genome is close to impossible, i.e. the odds are too high. However, you seem to dismiss the chances that are equally if not greater that the proper genetic mutations would take place for argued evolution. So, on the one hand you might dismiss the "odds are too great" argument made by ID's, but then you turn around and use to to base your argument on? Hmm...not very convincing. In either of these, all one has to do is post that silly picture of how correlation does not equal causation.

i heard that chimps have 96% of the same genes as humans, we must have evolved directly from them :troll:

I know you clowning but that's what ya fellow evolutionist is Arguing. No one not I made that claim. All I said is I take everything in a vacuum both evolution and intelligent design that's the objective thing to do.

But you know the coli scientist atheist had to get angry! I've yet seen a nikka here said anything bout monkeys that wasn't an atheist. Ya nikkas saying that shyt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Proof only exists in mathematics and logic, not science
Mathematics and logic are both closed, self-contained systems of propositions, whereas science is empirical and deals with nature as it exists.
Nothing in the real, the physical world can ever be proven.
The primary criterion and standard of evaluation of scientific theory is evidence, not proof."

wrap your 26 brain cells around this concept. bisexuals here arguing shyt they dont even understand. just click back on your browsers and stop making yourselves look stupid.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh really? :mjpls:

Gravity is a Law.

Darwinism is a theory on evolution that has not been proven, it is nothing other than conjecture. So they might have well be a religion bc all they going by is faith that science might prove them right one day :skip:

:pachaha: we really need an overhaul of the United States public school educational system.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Some of you need to read a book (a non-fiction one)

Evolution is as close to being proven true as it possibly can be. If someone could live to be a million years old and see it all with their own eyes, that would pretty much be the only way to prove it better.

And don't bother responding to me asking for this proof. Get out of your computer chair and do the research on your own. Being spoon fed information your whole life is what has led you to being ignorant in the first place

:pachaha: Jesus Chrsit that sweet ether

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't give a fukk what Darwin has to say about evolution. The Origin of Species was merely a gateway for greater scientific understanding of evolution.

What I care about is the incredible mountain of evidence that has been gathered in the 150 years since then, in a time where scientific understanding and scrutiny has continued to grow at a rapid pace.

Trying to get me to read a propaganda piece like that as some sort of "proof" contrary to evolution is equivalent to finding some journal scribblings from Peter Higgs in the 70's where he wonders if his mysterious boson particle isn't just a figment of his imagination.

My God Adam3000 is giving all types of work :wow:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I know you clowning but that's what ya fellow evolutionist is Arguing. No one not I made that claim. All I said is I take everything in a vacuum both evolution and intelligent design that's the objective thing to do.

But you know the coli scientist atheist had to get angry! I've yet seen a nikka here said anything bout monkeys that wasn't an atheist. Ya nikkas saying that shyt

:whoa: dont put me in a box with whoever you're talking about. most of the people here went to school years ago and not everyones gonna be up to date on evolutionary science. im not an anthropologist either :yeshrug: but i know a lil bit about evolution :youngsabo:

:salute: to whoever broke down the difference between a theory and a law.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

We share 50% of our genes with bananas.

The more you know.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One thing that prevents a lot of people from accepting evolution is the complete unwillingness to study it because they think that you have to be an atheist to believe in it

This is not true, you can believe in evolution and still believe in god. The one thing you can't believe in though is that the Bible is literal fact (or whatever else book your religion follows).

Of course, if you choose to cherry pick the "word of god" that is a whole different argument :youngsabo:

Cosign breh. I went from believing evolution was a crock of shyt because "Why we still got monkeys."

After taking a few months and reading and studying about evolution, the progression of life, the fossil records, genetic mutation, genetic drift, speciation, and the molecular clock I left my studies like "there's more proof that evolution is true than there is that I even existed :whoo:."

On the real, the people who don't believe in evolution are usually the people who don't have a fukkin clue as to what evolution is even about."

nikkas really think it says 2 monkeys fukked and a human baby popped out :pachaha: