Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

Daps
Reppin
London
I can admit when I'm not as knowledgable to a subject so I did some research. Turns out you were right bout the difference between the 2. However it turns out that like I said scientific theories are no more than conjectures. To make it worse Dawinism has yet to be proven as a conjecture. So Yes my stance still stand.

Proof is for some branches of math and alcohol content. In science, evidence and data are collated and used to explain phenomena. The overwhelming lines of evidence suggest that the theory of evolution adequately explains the origin of species and their subsequent diversity. It's not a model on how life started.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
One thing that prevents a lot of people from accepting evolution is the complete unwillingness to study it because they think that you have to be an atheist to believe in it

This is not true, you can believe in evolution and still believe in god. The one thing you can't believe in though is that the Bible is literal fact (or whatever else book your religion follows).

Of course, if you choose to cherry pick the "word of god" that is a whole different argument :youngsabo:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really? :mjpls:

Gravity is a Law.

Darwinism is a theory on evolution that has not been proven, it is nothing other than conjecture. So they might have well be a religion bc all they going by is faith that science might prove them right one day :skip:

Gravity is as much of a theory as evolution is at this point. You're styling on yourself, breh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get me to read a propaganda piece like that as some sort of "proof" contrary to evolution is equivalent to finding some journal scribblings from Peter Higgs in the 70's where he wonders if his mysterious boson particle isn't just a figment of his imagination.

Stop breh you're killin him.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
because some people don't believe in an invisible sky daddy that answers prayers means their lives are consumed by nothing?

:usure:

that statement is retarded bro. Replace your "belief" with Kobe Bryant in order to realize just how ridiculous it truly is.

If only we were Kobe fans our lives would be so much more enriched, but since we aren't it's completely meaningless and void......I believe in SOMETHING because I believe Kobe is the goat.

It's arrogant as hell to state that peoples lives are meaningless unless they agree with you.

but that's what religion teaches so :ehh:

the only thing meaningless and tragic IMO is the unexamined life. Way too many people are born on one bus stop (the religion or philosophy they were born into), refuse to examine all the other routes, and philosophies and often times die on that very same bus stop without ever once stepping outside the box to listen to other arguments and ideas.

This is the dangers of indoctrinating young children, they grow up to be backwards thinking adults who cherish blind faith over logic and reason. it's child abuse......

Mowgli don't hear me tho

:troll:

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing meaningless and tragic IMO is the unexamined life. Way too many people are born on one bus stop (the religion or philosophy they were born into), refuse to examine all the other routes, and philosophies and often times die on that very same bus stop without ever once stepping outside the box to listen to other arguments and ideas.

so were you intending on giving Socrates credit for this line or were you trying to pass this off as "your opinion"

:mjpls: :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Im Coming Back In This Thread YaLl Giv Me A Mn. But Till Then Ix A Bunch Of nikkas Saging Alot Of Nothing With Nothing To Back It Up.

Oh Science Says If So It Must Br True. Ok Link Me To The StudyEll You See Its Been Happening Ober 150 Years So Its Hard To Group It All.

nikka You Aint Say shyt Foh :pachaha:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Im Coming Back In This Thread YaLl Giv Me A Mn. But Till Then...
smack-url-presents-loaded-lux-vs-calicoe-e1347246941302.png

10gmniu.jpg

Look at you. :whoo:

Emotional. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
London
Im Coming Back In This Thread YaLl Giv Me A Mn. But Till Then Ix A Bunch Of nikkas Saging Alot Of Nothing With Nothing To Back It Up.

Oh Science Says If So It Must Br True. Ok Link Me To The StudyEll You See Its Been Happening Ober 150 Years So Its Hard To Group It All.

nikka You Aint Say shyt Foh :pachaha:

*Sigh* Fine. One. Genetic evidence: shared endogenous retroviruses. Put simply: ancient viruses embedded themselves in sex genes (making it more uncommon than your average garden variety) of ancient ancestors. Ancestors pass said virus markings down to their offspring. Therefore, every descendant share that same genetic mark (unless something deletes said mark, but you should see evidence for such an occurrence). Humans, chimpanzees and other apes share such genetic markers in much the same way that the theory of evolution suggests. Those shared ERVs have no business being there unless we share common ancestry or some supernatural being is playing tricks on us.

You want more?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Atheist's are just anti-Christian never seen them try to discredit Islam like they do with Christianity.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Atheist's are just anti-Christian never seen them try to discredit Islam like they do with Christianity.

:ufdup:

u urself are a member of the Quran Burners group created by yours truly

:smugdraper:
http://www.the-coli.com/group.php?groupid=48

with that said tho, Islam is slightly less ridiculous than Christianity, plus they're more violent so that's why ppl don't go as hard on them. When Christians start suicide bombing people will leave them alone too

:manny: