Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Ain't nothing like a nikka thinking he smart and proving the point of the people hes arguing against.

Thread backfire.

OP apparently basks in his ignorance.

:what: read my posts clown. I never tried to discredit. Called them out on their need to be consume with their theories. Now shut YO bytch ass up

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how you clowns keep screaming Evolution when half of you got a 7 grade understanding of it.

I agree dumb ass people like steve harvey think the theory says we came from monkeys when it says humans and monkeys have a common ancestor

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
God is what is.

Science is whats trying to figure everything out.

Where does it stop? who made earth? who made the particles? how is core of earth 5430 °C? world is big computer physics equation. if humans take things and create. Who made eyes? who put the pupil together? who designs humans out of anything? then put it them to procreate? but didn't create them with immediate food? just animals, plants, etc.

One the true God code is figured life could be pause improved, etc but the scientist cannot/have not figured the human genome function completely, that's why there are so may side effect when prescription med is created/use, to stop headache, there are additional complications. Although science have had its improvement.

Science tries to help. but there isn't one science being making it all.

The universe is infinite. 300 billion stars and counting. The creator is everywhere. Grand scheme animals humans just pawns. Nothing was given to them, just a mind to think, create and survive.

How is earth sun and moon in balance of each other? Huge mass of earth "floating"/elevating in space. if science, explains, who made science. who made the function of brain

Universe was made, God was/is there and science tries to explain, improves, figure things.

religion, evolution, science, should all go hand in hand

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
athiests are very annoying.

Christians are far more annoying and i am Christian. Most atheist generally don't make much of a fuss except for pockets of the internet and video comment sections, but they have alot stacked against them so you can't blame them...The world is catered to us religious folk, you gotta put yourself in their shoes and you will understand why.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Christians are far more annoying and i am Christian. Most atheist generally don't make much of a fuss except for pockets of the internet and video comment sections, but they have alot stacked against them so you can't blame them...The world is catered to us religious folk, you gotta put yourself in their shoes and you will understand why.

The american world is not catered to religious people.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
The american world is not catered to religious people.

:mjpls: is that why churches get tax exemptions? or how about

coin-in-god-we-trust.jpg

on all of our currency?

Or how about the significance of Obama being christian or muslim could have costed him presidency? or how we can deny rights to individuals based on their sex preference which has been successful up until now? Or how about pledging a oath under God in public schools?

Don't be those type of people who deny that this has deep religious influence for the sake of argument breh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These Arguments Are Always The Worst. Two sets of people stuck in their own belief trying to convince the other person to change their beliefs :smh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
God is what is.

Science is whats trying to figure everything out.

Where does it stop? who made earth? who made the particles? how is core of earth 5430 °C? world is big computer physics equation. if humans take things and create. Who made eyes? who put the pupil together? who designs humans out of anything? then put it them to procreate? but didn't create them with immediate food? just animals, plants, etc.

One the true God code is figured life could be pause improved, etc but the scientist cannot/have not figured the human genome function completely, that's why there are so may side effect when prescription med is created/use, to stop headache, there are additional complications. Although science have had its improvement.

Science tries to help. but there isn't one science being making it all.

The universe is infinite. 300 billion stars and counting. The creator is everywhere. Grand scheme animals humans just pawns. Nothing was given to them, just a mind to think, create and survive.

How is earth sun and moon in balance of each other? Huge mass of earth "floating"/elevating in space. if science, explains, who made science. who made the function of brain

Universe was made, God was/is there and science tries to explain, improves, figure things.

religion, evolution, science, should all go hand in hand

u are retarded b

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Atheists preach all over the internet. i dont know where you got this pocket shyt from.

Plus Atheists are coming out more into the real world these days and they are growing.

If they bytch this much online what's to stop them from being just as bad as the religious offline. :snoop: