Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Oh really? :mjpls:

Gravity is a Law.

Darwinism is a theory on evolution that has not been proven
, it is nothing other than conjecture. So they might have well be a religion bc all they going by is faith that science might prove them right one day :skip:

but props for doing ur part by making black people look stupid during another scientific discussion by two random cacs

probably proved whatever racist ish they were saying to be true in their eyes

:manny:

I hate being right sometimes

:yeshrug:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
eh both the Big Bang Theory (not the show :smugbiden:) and Creation require faith when you think about :krs:

Righteous by faith...all depends what u put ur faith in :ahh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Talking out ya ass with petty insults is still not proof breh :pachaha:

nikka talking bout studies but can't provide any foh :skip:

we evolved? where's your proof? oh that's it? not good enough for me I require more evidence than that b

:wtb:

People lived to be 900? Jesus walked on water? Snakes talk? Men living inside of fish for 3 days??

God is great :blessed:

skepticism is great and applauded in science bro, but you obviously have some sort of bias against certain fields of science due to your religious indoctrination. I'm also guessing that it also belittles you to admit/acknowledge that you're an evolved being and wasn't created in Gods image so you cannot accept it for emotional reasons

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I have a book for you too How bout we both read up

51q0U7aMceL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

But I doubt you will read it. Having Darwin himself discrediting his own theory is not a good look.

that's how science works bro

ur supposed to try to discredit ur own ideas....if they don't live up to the scrutiny they get thrown in the bushes. Sh1t isn't the word of "God "or a gospel that can never be wrong.

200 yrs later his ideas are still true tho, and DNA has only strengthen the case

:manny:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
we evolved? where's your proof? oh that's it? not good enough for me I require more evidence than that b

:wtb:

People lived to be 900? Jesus walked on water? Snakes talk? Men living inside of fish for 3 days??

God is great :blessed:

skepticism is great and applauded in science bro, but you obviously have some sort of bias against certain fields of science due to your religious indoctrination. I'm also guessing that it also belittles you to admit/acknowledge that you're an evolved being and wasn't created in Gods image so you cannot accept it for emotional reasons

That's the problem here. And it's such a subtle and ingrained indoctrination that they don't even notice it themselves. They can't even prove to you WHY they feel A is more right than B, other than to say it "feels" right or offer anecdotes. I've been there, and on that side of the fence...but now that I've seen the light... :ohlawd:

church-o.gif

:demonic:

Knowledge. It's so demonic, brehs. What you fear and reject is ironically what you need and embrace without knowing. Even die-hard religious bigots from every corner of the earth are starting to come to terms that the whole "Adam & Eve" or stories of creation are :trash:

Society's getting to a point where knowledge and information is more abundant than ever. Learning and implementing information has been made part of everyday living, thanks to social media and technology. Face it, kids being born today are coming into a world of smartphones and tablets...nikkas ain't playing with rubiks cubes no more...fukk around and in a few years, the average child may possibly be able to read by the age of 1. That's evolution, a$$hole.

There were CENTURIES where whatever the King or higher-class said was law. So it's gonna take CENTURIES for people to break out of that mental prison and realize the truth. It's just clear as day, that little by little, more and more people who are religious, but still believe in things like evolution (which there are many people who think like this) which go against part of their texts, are starting to feel conflicted. Because of one little belief of theirs that can be factually disproven.

All it takes is one block falling out from underneath the foundation of a structure to bring the whole thing crashing down. All it takes is one lie, one inaccuracy, one assumption that was once thought of as fact.....You catch my drift, plehboi? :birdman:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I just crushed da mothafukkin buildings, b. :whew: fukk y'all.

personally I don't have an issue with folks supporting either argument but for REAL I would rather believe in something than be CONSUMED by NOTHING as the 'theists, evolutionists, darwinists are. They totally shyt on anything not their agenda. It's more sickening than the holy rollers.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I love how you clowns keep screaming Evolution when half of you got a 7 grade understanding of it.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
personally I don't have an issue with folks supporting either argument but for REAL I would rather believe in something than be CONSUMED by NOTHING as the 'theists, evolutionists, darwinists are. They totally shyt on anything not their agenda. It's more sickening than the holy rollers.

:stopitslime:

But the issue is that you believe that evolutionists etc. are "consumed by nothing". That in itself is as incorrect as it is stupid. Just because certain groups of people believe things didn't happen the way certain holy texts state, doesn't mean that they don't believe in God. I, for example just don't believe that "God" has human-like characteristics and attributes such as happiness, jealousy, anger, etc. There's far too much proof of a bigger hand at play, but that hand doesn't have to be something that has to have a label, persona, and commandments put on it. Giving God these human-like attributes, (which is what WE HUMANS DID, to make the concept of God more relatable, believe it or not) is essentially "dumbing God down."

I'm pretty sure if this MULTIverse is as large as it is, and God (which I refer to as an "it", not a "he") created it all, wether or not you fukk a bytch today before you get married, kill a man, or steal money is a MINISCULE blip on Gods radar. There's more pressing matters to attend to. Like the ever-expanding depths of the universe, keeping the fabric of time flowing, keeping nature in balance and making sure close-minded people like you don't spontaneously combust for no reason at all. THAT makes a lot more logical sense than saying "I believe because it makes me feel better about things." Which is essentially what you do.

Therefore, you have NO ARGUMENT with people, scientists, or philosiphers who dedicate their lives to trying to answer the questions you just accept as fact, with no factual proof. Religion IN FACT, puts God, this marvelous, omnipresent, omnipotent being that is responsible for time and space itself...into a very small box. With a ready-made character, personality, and background story. How real is that?

The ONLY problem with my way of thinking, is that if accepted on a grand scale, people might feel a little less bad about doing negative things....the implications put too much power into the hands of the masses, and individuals. Now let that marinate, bro. :shaq:

And the thing is, I was raised a religious man. I came into my own way of thinking during my adolecence, and didn't transcend into what I believe now until a few years ago. But being that I've BEEN on your side of the fence and you haven't been on mine, I'm more at liberty to say I'm doing what I feel is right after comparing and contrasting the two. To each his own, but you're still ignorant. And ignorance begets ignorance.

:ufdup:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
evolution? science? Jesus?? eff all that i worship the sun, yall nikkas going to feel its wrath in a few months...The sun cannot be denied brehs, better pray for shorter days because the almighty will scorch the earth with more intensity this year :whew:

:bow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I love how you clowns keep screaming Evolution when half of you got a 7 grade understanding of it.

Please provide an example.

Because it seems to me that the only people with a 7th grade understanding of it are people who say things like "I didn't come from no monkey"....of course, that 7th grade would be located smack in the heart of rural Mississippi.

It seems to me that people who actually have an advanced level of understanding of evolution tend to accept it as fact, or at least as close to fact as it can be.

The equivalent level of proof would be convicting someone of murder because their DNA was found under the fingernails of the victim and there were scratch marks from a finger on murderers arm, plus the ID of the murderer fell out of his pocket at the scene of the crime, plus 20 people witnessed him commit the murder, plus the murder was caught on tape, plus the murderers wife told the court that he had planned to kill her.

Technically not "fact" because I could debate the validity of eyewitness testimony, claim coincidence about the wallet and scratches, claim the DNA evidence was tampered, claim the video was doctored, and dismiss the wife as hearsay. But to anyone who bothers to take the time to look over the evidence and be realistic, it is fact.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin

because some people don't believe in an invisible sky daddy that answers prayers means their lives are consumed by nothing?

:usure:

that statement is retarded bro. Replace your "belief" with Kobe Bryant in order to realize just how ridiculous it truly is.

If only we were Kobe fans our lives would be so much more enriched, but since we aren't it's completely meaningless and void......I believe in SOMETHING because I believe Kobe is the goat.

It's arrogant as hell to state that peoples lives are meaningless unless they agree with you.

but that's what religion teaches so :ehh:

the only thing meaningless and tragic IMO is the unexamined life. Way too many people are born on one bus stop (the religion or philosophy they were born into), refuse to examine all the other routes, and philosophies and often times die on that very same bus stop without ever once stepping outside the box to listen to other arguments and ideas.

This is the dangers of indoctrinating young children, they grow up to be backwards thinking adults who cherish blind faith over logic and reason. it's child abuse......

Mowgli don't hear me tho

:troll: