Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:ld: I also believe in God , this doesn't conflict with my knowledge of science.

Exactly, and I don't know what world these people live in, or who they're around where this isn't often the case. This thread reads like let's pick on the guy who doesn't know all that much and then paint broad strokes about religion based on how this guy acts.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly, and I don't know what world these people live in, or who they're around where this isn't often the case. This thread reads like let's pick on the guy who doesn't know all that much and then paint broad strokes about religion based on how this guy acts.

If you go on the lnternet and start taking shyt about a subject you really don't understand then :ufdup:

Personally I feel like if someone (on any side of any debate) brings up this kind of thing on the net and gets ethered then they usually brought it on themselves. :yeshrug:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you go on the lnternet and start taking shyt about a subject you really don't understand then :ufdup:

Personally I feel like if someone (on any side of any debate) brings up this kind of thing on the net and gets ethered then they usually brought it on themselves. :yeshrug:

No, I feel you. I mean the general comments that followed in regards to religion. I guess, I'm just anti-broad generalizations no matter what they may be. I understand that it puts me in the minority most times on here in regards to race, religion, politics and whatever else.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

unban me from higher learning u fukkin tuty fruity

:demonic:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do NOT listen to the whiteman's SCIENCE. It is more like LIENCE. The Caucolution will NOT be televised. The BLACK ORIGINAL man did NOT come from no MONKEY. We ARE from Planet X, we HAVE motherships POWERED by melanin, we used MICROWAVES to BUILD the pyramids, and KNOWLEDGE is POWER.

Favorite. Troll. Account. Ever.