At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
When she left her pads in the shower just sitting there, a bunch of her hair in the shower drain, not flushing a big deuce, same bed sheets for a month, leaving dishes under her bed, using the same towel to wipe her ass and her dry her face.

I think one of the most disgusting was not showering for two days and then just putting on my deodorant to mask her stench.

I had to teach her the cleaning game from the ground up, bytch was nasty as fukk and was a grown ass woman.:martin:

damn thats a triflin ass bytch :scust:

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
i walked in on a female friend digging in her nose one time. i pretended like i didn’t see it but she was cute too.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I have 3 sisters so...that’s why when some of these females be like blah blah blah I never have my room like this, I be like yeah right hoe. My mother would have whooped my sisters’ asses if they was still leaving they rooms like that...

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I’ll admit
:whoa:

I’ve been involved with some females here n there in the past that might have had an unorganized crib, or a dirty car, a microwave that coulda used a good wipe down or a bunch of hair clogged in their sink/ tub.... simple shyt...

But breh,what type of trifling bishes are some of u nikkas DEALIN with out here???
:hhh:

I better not ever hear bout none of u nikkas going raw in these whores, I’ll tell u that
:umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
A job I had as a teen cleaning a park in the city.
The female bathrooms :snoop:
This. I did it once during my first week and job corps. Bugged me out and been traumatized ever since. I, personally, never knew men who lived awfully. That restroom was a punishment.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I don’t know if she was an immigrant but she was definitely Mexican. How did you know? :russ:

Mexicans have a habbit of using toilet paper and putting it in the trash because the plumbing systems in Mexico are to frail to flush paper.

If she is not a first gen immigrant, then she prolly picked up that habbit potty training with her mom or grandma.

I be knowing all kinds or shyt, but people never want to pay attention to me

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I can always tell how trifling a dude's exes were based off how clean his apartment is.

If he lives nasty as fukk he was dealing with bum bytches before.
Because no chick is gonna come lay up in filth unless she a bum bytch herself.

The shyt ya'll describing is some shyt I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Got me itching thinking about this shyt. I used to just assume that every chick was fresh down there and might be a little cluttered at worst but never nasty.

I've since learned about the world...lmao!

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
When I was fukking this chick doggy style back in high schoolat her crib and she still had doo doo on her butthole after taking a shyt..
That happened to me when I was pulling off homegirl’s panties and there it was. :hhh:

I had to tell her straight up.

She was embarrassed AF so that made me feel better.

There’s some women that would be like :yeshrug:, wanna fukk or not?

She jumped up out the bed and cleaned up. We did what she drove 25 miles to do. :ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mexicans have a habbit of using toilet paper and putting it in the trash because the plumbing systems in Mexico are to frail to flush paper.

i honestly thought mexico was above this...didnt have to do this at any of the resort spots i stayed in...didnt have to do it at mexico city airport i believe..but cancun airport nature called..i saw the wastebasket next to the toilet

going forward for any future mexico visits will not be eating anything within 2 hours of having to be in any mexican airport lol

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
My cousin who I love dearly, lives filthy. But it just sheer laziness but those habits are being passed down to her children and most importantly, her daughters.