At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
man, i had bagged this fine ass latina and she invited me over. i was excited. was a bit of a pervert back then too. when she went to freshen up in the bathroom i hit the panty drawer. im looking for a trophy and to my disgust pulled out a pair that was fully crusted over. like wtf. rocked my world. really was no big deal now that im an adult and understand biology but why the fukk they was in with clean panties and not in with dirty clothes. and yeah women sometimes focus too much on looking good and not keeping they yoni balanced.
:scust: What do you mean by her draws were completely crusted over? I'm not sure if I even wanna know.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
When a girl told me she was gonna suck me up so hard she was going to drool and snot would be coming out her nose :picard:

Damn girl I just wanna cuddle :picard:

IF A BIITCH AINT CRYIN TEARS AND THROWIN UP MIDWAY A BJ, SHE AINT DOIN IT RIGHT

IF U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, U AINT LIVED

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
My first job was a janitorial job and one of my main things was keeping the first floor bathrooms of the building I was in clean every other hour. Mens bathroom was no problem, just go in, wipe everything down, check the toilet paper, sweep/mop, be out. There was OCCASIONALLY a mess, but otherwise straight forward.

WOMEN'S bathroom was usually always in disarray. Never had any toilet paper. toilets stayed looking foul. Always had to clean out the Maxi-Pad/Tampon box and the occasional blood spatter off the toilet seat. One time a woman left a big ass container of HER PERIOD BLOOD on the cotdamn counter. Right under the soap dispenser. :picard::picard::picard::picard::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
My first job was a janitorial job and one of my main things was keeping the first floor bathrooms of the building I was in clean every other hour. Mens bathroom was no problem, just go in, wipe everything down, check the toilet paper, sweep/mop, be out. There was OCCASIONALLY a mess, but otherwise straight forward.

WOMEN'S bathroom was usually always in disarray. Never had any toilet paper. toilets stayed looking foul. Always had to clean out the Maxi-Pad/Tampon box and the occasional blood spatter off the toilet seat. One time a woman left a big ass container of HER PERIOD BLOOD on the cotdamn counter. Right under the soap dispenser. :picard::picard::picard::picard::damn::damn::damn::damn:

This is fax, I'm doing janitorial right now and I convinced the girl I work with to take the women's bathrooms, that shyt is disgusting. How do these bytches piss on top of the seat and get shyt on the wall. What kinda savages do this :damn:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
When I was 21 yrs old I worked security at Saks 5th Ave, everyday when the store closed I had to check the bathroom to make sure there was no one in there.

i swear the disgusting things I saw in the female bathroom really changed my view of women; bloody tampons and unflushed toilet was a common sight.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
One chick I was talking too had her little puppy shytting and pissing all over her house. Not too bad that’s what they do. But then her bathroom :scust: Never seen a collection of shytty toliet paper stacked in a waste bin like that.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Watching my sister breh :scust: we had to share a bathroom like most families and it was so demonic :wow: I think she was allergic to flushing the toilet :mjcry: I still have the images burned into my mind of the dark reddish brown water and deformed crap just floating around

Females are filthy brehs if you don't keep them cleaning they will FUNK yo shyt up :ufdup:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Was rolling with a friend back in college who had an appointment to get a quick nut with some busted chick from the college. She lived on her own, but in some fukked up apartments off campus. I asked to use the bathroom before they commenced to fukin and I was hit with an overwhelming smell of piss going thru the door. Bish had carpet in the bathroom. Used some tisssue to raise the seat and saw fukin orange piss stains radiating out to the edge of the seat bottom and on the edge of the bowl.