At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
When I was fukking this chick doggy style back in high schoolat her crib and she still had doo doo on her butthole after taking a shyt..
giphy.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
There was this chick that worked at my las job before I got there that sounded like the nastiest bytch ever.

She would have half eaten chinese food hidden in the styrofoam doggy bag somewhere on the floor in the store. You wouldn't know it was there until days later because the smell would creep up.

We had fridges but she had the habit of hiding her lunch leftovers at a random place in the store to eat it later. Later like three days to a week later. Of course she would forget where she would stash it.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Well I have two older sisters so... always?

Anyway my dad was always a clean freak, which is probably where I get it from, so our house never got really dirty.

I used to think it was both of them, but after they got divorced there was a stark difference in the tidiness of their homes.

My oldest sister was extremely messy, I'm talking "wtf is going on inside you car!?" level bad. That all changed after she got married and had a kid. I know a few other women like that. Funny how that works.

I personally cannot date dirty/messy women, that's bush on site.:camby:

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
When she left her pads in the shower just sitting there, a bunch of her hair in the shower drain, not flushing a big deuce, same bed sheets for a month, leaving dishes under her bed, using the same towel to wipe her ass and her dry her face.

I think one of the most disgusting was not showering for two days and then just putting on my deodorant to mask her stench.

I had to teach her the cleaning game from the ground up, bytch was nasty as fukk and was a grown ass woman.:martin:

Damn, that's a deal breaker. Unhygienic women :scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nasty experiences with females volume 1

I worked as a janitor and cleaned women bathrooms. one day i had to clean a stall that had letters written in feces and period blood.

I fukked a chick who had green crud coming out of her p*ssy. i freaked out, pulled up my pants and ran to the bathroom and use dial, peroxide, and acne stringent to clean off my penis

I one was about hit a bbw chick with a phat ass and when she bent over it smelt like straight garbage. not musty p*ssy. not booty. ...straight garbage. it suffices to say she totally ruined my big booty dreams that night.
tenor.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You know how your balls be lit after playing basketball outside? It was a girl that use to love to lay back in between my legs after games at the park. I remember I'd made a joke about it to her one day and made her laugh. I think it's the same way how nikkas love to smell coochie flavored panties, a lot of women love balls fragrance.
:russ:

I remember meeting a breh in Bremerton who told me he wifed and seeded up some crazy samoan broad because she sucked him off one day after he came from the gym.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I remember when I was about to fukk this hoe from the back and her ass smelled like she just took a shyt. I smelled it, pulled my pants up, and ran home.

Lol just ran passed your car and ran all the home lol
:mjlol:

I Remember thid one chick I was messing around with had a clogged toilet for 3 days. Didn't plunge it or anything just letting it marinade
:scust:
Terrible terrible hygiene

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol I was in high school. I'm deadass tho. I literally smelled her ass and left the next second. She looked so confused. Im like, how can you not know your ass smells like shyt for the whole school day?

Lol just ran passed your car and ran all the home lol
:mjlol:

I Remember thid one chick I was messing around with had a clogged toilet for 3 days. Didn't plunge it or anything just letting it marinade
:scust:
Terrible terrible hygiene