At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When one of the girls I was talking to at the time told me her friend doesn't let her man shower before she eats his ass. Told me she gets turned on by a Man's ass funk.

From that day forward I stopped putting women on a peddlestool.

:scust:

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
When one of the girls I was talking to at the time told me her friend doesn't let her man shower before she eats his ass. Told me she gets turned on by a Man's ass funk.

From that day forward I stopped putting women on a peddlestool.

:scust:
was she bad?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was about to fukk this hoe from the back and her ass smelled like she just took a shyt. I smelled it, pulled my pants up, and ran home.
YCRa34g.gif

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
another thing i’ve noticed about women is they are perfectly fine popping their man’s zits and shyt. back acne. they really are like men cause that’s always been some sick shyt to me. that’s their nurturing nature. that’s interesting. i can see women being grossed out by that too but :manny:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I had this nigerian bytch. I was really in love with her. bytch was begging n begging to stick something up my ass.
:dame:

Talking bout other mf so called G's letting her do it.

bytch you better miss me with that shyt.

:ufdup:

Fast forward we aint together now but if I was on that weirdo bs that hoe would have told the world.:sadbron: