At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
One bad red joint had toilet paper crumbs in her puss:scust: and crack...one guhl use to leave trash in her fridge cuz she ain't feel like taking it out...heard a story from a dude that worked security in a strip club...said he seen a broad walk to the locker room pull her g string to the side...piss in the trash can and walk back out and start giving dances again:huhldup:

Fingered a girl in my car after leaving a party. She sucked my fingers. Had me hard as a brick. :ahh:

Took her by a gas station to pee...

There was blood under my nails and period p*ssy smell on my fingers and steering wheel.

She came out and said to get her home asap because her cycle had started early. :to:

Then I broke the news to her that I already realized that... surprised she didn't taste it.

She just shrugged her shoulders as if shyt was Gucci. :scust:
giphy.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like there's a lot of "masters of the custodial arts" on the coli :pachaha:

janitor azz nikkas :umad:

No need to shame a man for how he gettin his paper, blood... FOH with that bullshyt, you got that much money go join a country club or somethin

besides this thread bout bytches filthiness

Back to the topic

I hate when bytches come over my crib spend a night or two and

they finish all the fukkin toilet paper, bloody or shyt stained toilet papers rollin out the waste basket :scust:

Hair all over the floor

I been had to cuss a few of these hoz out cuz of they dirtiness

:scust:

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
She was the baddest chick I ever bagged hands down . The 1st few times we got down were at my place so I had no idea. Then I went to her house. The living room was suspect but it's seen worse. Then I saw the kitchen and immediately made a mental note to never eat her cooking. Then I eventually went into her bedroom.....Gentlemen, when I tell you what I saw was something out of the bowels of that show hoarders I BULLshyt you not. I was walking on at least a foot and a half of clothes and shoes... the room smelled like feet and loud. This is no exaggeration. I'm talking about 90% of the room and into the closet. I was disgusted. The funny thing was she sent me into the room to find her weed pipe like everything was all good. I knew then that the lights were on but nobody was home. I mean why would you let a new person in your life see that shyt. The fukked up part was I couldn't leave because we were in the middle of a deep conversation about her losing both of her parents in the span of a year. I wanted out though! I couldn't even hear her words anymore my mind was one track at that point. Well 2...her room and leaving.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
One bad red joint had toilet paper crumbs in her puss:scust: and crack...one guhl use to leave trash in her fridge cuz she ain't feel like taking it out...heard a story from a dude that worked security in a strip club...said he seen a broad walk to the locker room pull her g string to the side...piss in the trash can and walk back out and start giving dances again:huhldup:
:picard:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
When she left her pads in the shower just sitting there, a bunch of her hair in the shower drain, not flushing a big deuce, same bed sheets for a month, leaving dishes under her bed, using the same towel to wipe her ass and her dry her face.

I think one of the most disgusting was not showering for two days and then just putting on my deodorant to mask her stench.

I had to teach her the cleaning game from the ground up, bytch was nasty as fukk and was a grown ass woman.:martin:
These aren’t regular women you guys are dating

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was with my first sergeant doing dorm inspections and this chick took a dump in a trash can and left it in the middle of the floor

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Had 2 female roommates after college.
SMh...the things they left in the bathroom

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I honestly had no idea how nasty they can be until I had to clean the women's restroom at this grocery store I worked at in high school.

I cant even describe the bio hazards that can be found in that cesspool :scust: