At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

King Jae

Banned
Daps
One bad red joint had toilet paper crumbs in her puss:scust: and crack...one guhl use to leave trash in her fridge cuz she ain't feel like taking it out...heard a story from a dude that worked security in a strip club...said he seen a broad walk to the locker room pull her g string to the side...piss in the trash can and walk back out and start giving dances again:huhldup:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Human nature.
Habits of a person's actions.

Some girls are sloppy. Its not cool, I grew up to be tidy so I expect it out of a woman when I go see her place/hop in her car.
But shyt that's just me.
I know sometimes its hard if she has kids by herself ... Not my job to change that tho lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You would assume so right? bytches be so dirty and Idk know why. It's like a woman is expected to be super clean and smell good at all times.

I don't want to see no boogers, crust, I don't want bad breath, no food in teeth, and I especially don't want anybody part stinkin.

Women gotta be clean and pristine.

I can always tell how trifling a dude's exes were based off how clean his apartment is.

If he lives nasty as fukk he was dealing with bum bytches before.
Because no chick is gonna come lay up in filth unless she a bum bytch herself.

The shyt ya'll describing is some shyt I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Got me itching thinking about this shyt. I used to just assume that every chick was fresh down there and might be a little cluttered at worst but never nasty.

I've since learned about the world...lmao!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going over women’s houses and dorms in college really let me know what was up.

A few were super clean but many lived in hell conditions, from piles of unwashed clothes, sinks full of dishes for days, ants, unwashed bathrooms, not showering for days at a time, etc.
I was thoroughly disgusted.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Fingered a girl in my car after leaving a party. She sucked my fingers. Had me hard as a brick. :ahh:

Took her by a gas station to pee...

There was blood under my nails and period p*ssy smell on my fingers and steering wheel.

She came out and said to get her home asap because her cycle had started early. :to:

Then I broke the news to her that I already realized that... surprised she didn't taste it.

She just shrugged her shoulders as if shyt was Gucci. :scust:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Had a bad lil light skinned chick that was my girlfriend for about a year. bytch looked like Sara Stokes. Ending up breaking up and being “on and off”. I knew the bytch was a little trifling because she never cleaned up or anything, but nothing outrageous though. Her dorm room and room at her parent’s house wasn’t the cleanest. Plus the bytch was constantly getting UTI’s and shyt (I thought it was from her drinking Diet Dr. Pepper all day everyday). Should’ve been a warning sign.
:beli:

Started dating my wife a few months later and she was doing laundry in my apartment. She is an absolute neat/germ freak and OCD about some shyt. She pulled some panties out from the side of the washing machine, and was like “omg who’s panties are these?!?”
:scust::patrice:

shyt had to had been there hidden for months. I never noticed them. They had some nasty ass blood and other stains on them. I was so embarrassed and disgusted at the same time like....
:scusthov::damn:

I told her that they had to be my ex girl’s and she threw them away on some...
:dahell::shaq2:

She still clowns me about it to this day. We both clown that nasty bytch.
:pachaha:

I just play it off like “yeah, I remember that”
:mjgrin:

Last edited: