At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About Mike, remember Walt tried to talk him into killing Gus. Of course Mike wouldn't fukk with Walt after the shyt he put him through earlier and then following it up by asking him to kill his boss:gucci:

Mike comes to in Mexico after the takedown of the cartel to be told that Gus was dead and had the :beli: because he knew Walt did that shyt.

He agrees to take part in Walt's plan to destroy evidence in the police station, the plan ends up revealing bank accounts of some of Gus' men, including Mike.

Walt hires Todd and his pest company as a front. Todd kills a kid while robbing a train, Mike and Jesse say fukk this:hubie:and decide to sell their shares of methylamine for 5M to get out the game. For Mike, this is money for his granddaughter. Walt refuses and steals it all.

Mike's cover gets blown, he plans his escape, but needs his money. Walt says he'll give it to him, asks for the names of the 9 guys, Mike says he won't give his people up, that Walt fukked up a good thing, Walt throws a fit, shoots Mike, then realizes he could've got the names from Lydia.:gucci:

Why wouldn't Mike hate Walt:dahell:
Mike is the idiot who should of popped Walt after he killed gus but he didn’t and got his money jacked by the cops

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Probably when he was acting like a maniac about a few thousand, that's when I knew his character was all about ego, not profit, loyalty, or business.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
literally from the start of the show...tried rewatching it recently after marathoning ‘better call saul’ and cut it off after a few minutes

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was always an a$$hole, but a likable a$$hole. However, once he poisoned that kid just to manipulate Jesse, that's when he became a disgusting character.
Meh Walt and his family was greelit once Jessie decided to cook he only slightly poisoned Brock

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I never really disliked him lol, which is wack because I think the whole point was to dislike him somewhere along the path where you 'break bad'.

I'm a piece of shyt I suppose :mjlit::laugh:

Mike was unnecessary but I understand why it happened.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For me it was when Fat Matt Damon shot that random kid in the desert. That was the line he crossed that couldn’t justify and it led to his ruin. He should of stopped that association and moved on. fukk the money.

That’s when I started to hate him, and by the time Hank and his partner had the run in with the White Supremacist In the desert and he the. kidnapped his daughter he became a full on monster.

He did some real fukked up shyt but there was a survival aspect to it, or he “was in it for the greater good” like letting Jane die to keep her away from Jesse. That second half of the last season he became a monster.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall should hate jessie more if he wasnt a methhead and so emotional stuff would of still been smooth with gus. Jesse didnt listen to Gus and tried to kill those guys and walt had to save his dumbass. shyt went downhill from there.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never hated him but I did hate his wife because she was stupid as hell with the annoying shyt she would do and the son. I very much dislike children in shows and movies a lot

Facts his wife was the fukking worst especially when hank killed gus she became unbearable

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall should hate jessie more if he wasnt a methhead and so emotional stuff would of still been smooth with gus. Jesse didnt listen to Gus and tried to kill those guys and walt had to save his dumbass. shyt went downhill from there.

hated both their characters equally :yeshrug:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Truth be told the only person in the entire series that wasn't a piece of shyt was Walt Jr.

That kid should have been hit in the mouth at least five times. Skyler started out OK but she became a bytch.

Anyway, him poisoning Brock is one of those where you can't really see the justification because it's a child.

Beyond that? Heisenberg is and will forever be that dude.