At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Killing Mike was some coward shyt, Mike wasnt gonna snitch, there was No need for him to die... :stopitslime:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all saying never:gucci:

There were plenty of time his dumbass could've gotten out:camby:

Ain't no getting out:birdman:

I love how people have a moment when they hated him. Yall realize he was pumping meth right? He was doing wrong from the beginning. If you didn't hate him the first time he cooked then you should embrace every villainous act he committed. There are no benevolent kingpins. You riding with Walt to the abyss.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly about mike . His lawyer also fukkrd it up for mike ! He should of used Saul . Mike also was extremely reckless with how he treated Walt all season . He didn't keep it business he stayed shytting on Walt ahd being reckless
Walt ruined the business being reckless.

Mike had a right to be pissed. There's a scene in a recent episode of Better Call Saul with Mike and three members of Gus' operation. All of them are dead because of Walt.

Walt was killed by a gun he created to kill a bunch of neo Nazis he hired to kill people in the operation instead of just paying them off like Mike said he should.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never disliked Walt, but as many have said I hated that he killed Mike. It's been a while so I don't really remember why he did it, but I just remember that it was pretty fukking unnecessary.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About Mike, remember Walt tried to talk him into killing Gus. Of course Mike wouldn't fukk with Walt after the shyt he put him through earlier and then following it up by asking him to kill his boss:gucci:

Mike comes to in Mexico after the takedown of the cartel to be told that Gus was dead and had the :beli: because he knew Walt did that shyt.

He agrees to take part in Walt's plan to destroy evidence in the police station, the plan ends up revealing bank accounts of some of Gus' men, including Mike.

Walt hires Todd and his pest company as a front. Todd kills a kid while robbing a train, Mike and Jesse say fukk this:hubie:and decide to sell their shares of methylamine for 5M to get out the game. For Mike, this is money for his granddaughter. Walt refuses and steals it all.

Mike's cover gets blown, he plans his escape, but needs his money. Walt says he'll give it to him, asks for the names of the 9 guys, Mike says he won't give his people up, that Walt fukked up a good thing, Walt throws a fit, shoots Mike, then realizes he could've got the names from Lydia.:gucci:

Why wouldn't Mike hate Walt:dahell:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told the only person in the entire series that wasn't a piece of shyt was Walt Jr.

I'm genuinely baffled at how people cape for Jesse though. Jesse was just as much of a piece of shyt as Walt sometimes. Dude was going to NA meetings and selling people meth. He also sided with Gus over Walt even though Walt had saved Jesse from being killed by Gus TWICE.

Mike wasn't shyt either, he was the most sensible of the group, but he was going to kill Walt on a more than a few occasions.

Some shyt Walt did off of ego and other things Walt did because he got backed into a corner.

Walt Poisoned Brock because Gus, Mike, and Jesse backed him into a corner. Gus himself said he had every intention of killing Walt, he just needed time to completely flip Jesse. Walt tried to talk things out with Jesse but couldn't, so Walt did what he had to do to get Jesse back on his side and get close to Gus.

I must be the only person not upset about Walt watching Jane die. That shyt happened after Jane got Jesse strung out on heroin and then threatened to dime Walt out if he didn't give up Jesse's money (which Walt was holding on to because he was afraid Jesse would OD within a week).

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I never hated him but I did hate his wife because she was stupid as hell with the annoying shyt she would do and the son. I very much dislike children in shows and movies a lot

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
As soon as i started watching the show because he's trying to earn a fortune for a procedure thats guaranteed to kill him.

Dumb faggit should have died with so.e dignity and gave that money tongue annoying ass wife and p*ssy ass son

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
He was always an a$$hole, but a likable a$$hole. However, once he poisoned that kid just to manipulate Jesse, that's when he became a disgusting character.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt ruined the business being reckless.

Mike had a right to be pissed. There's a scene in a recent episode of Better Call Saul with Mike and three members of Gus' operation. All of them are dead because of Walt.

Walt was killed by a gun he created to kill a bunch of neo Nazis he hired to kill people in the operation instead of just paying them off like Mike said he should.
Paying them off wasn’t an option once their names leaked. They had to die