At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

The Collie

YEET
Daps
I didn't dislike him. When He killed Mike I laughed, because it was one of the funniest things to happen on the show. He killed him for insulting him. Walt's wife was a TERRIBLE character. They could have written something better. Jessie did the opposite of what anyone would do in real life.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was pretty gradual. it was at some point near the end of season 2 or in season 3 tho.

people who still think he's cool kinda disturb me.

skylar suffered from being the only character that was more hateable than him.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
At no point.

Feel the same way about Stringer Bell, Tony Soprano, Detective Alonzo, The Joker, Tywin Lannister, and Frank Underwood.

When you are the most compelling thing about your universe, I can't help but root for you, no matter how awful you are.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he refused to sell off the methylmene to the rival crew and stop pushing. He could have ended it all right there. All the money he needed and gotten Jesse and Mike out of the shytstorm he created for them. He let his ego make his decision at the expense of everybody, including himself.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I was able to compartmentalize the evil shyt he did because I never viewed him as a hero.

Poisoning Brock
Allow Jesse's girl to die

Extremely evil things to do, especially Jane because he knew how much Jesse loved her:francis: and he was supposed to be "his son"

I was also annoyed that he didn't kill Matt Damon's family from the beginning. So dude can go to war with Gus and Cartels but, he's scared of a couple rednecks with guns? He could've been set them nikkas up and kept his bread and Hank alive.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When he refused to sell off the methylmene to the rival crew and stop pushing. He could have ended it all right there. All the money he needed and gotten Jesse and Mike out of the shytstorm he created for them. He let his ego make his decision at the expense of everybody, including himself.

Walt, in a nutshell:

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I was on the fence with him for the longest.... When he let Jesse's girl die that's when I started looking at him sideways

But when he killed Mike that's when he became a true villian in my eyes
fukk that girl, why does everyone cape for her so hard?! She was hooking Jesse on heroin, she had to go :hhh::camby:

Also fukk weak ass Jesse always crying or screaming bytch this or bytch that. Fan pandering ass ending fukker should have died :pacspit::pacspit:

RIP to Mike though :to: