At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i take my shirt off and i make bytches horny...
you take your shirt off and make bytches lose their appetite.

this aint about women this about you being a fat, lazy, loser. at the end of the day when we walk down the street nobody will know im a virgin, but everybody will know ur a fatass.
:damn: :damn: :damn:

@HarlemsOwn , this nikka is killin u! :damn:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
my nikka im charming as fukk. i get so many bytches. you not understanding.

thats What My bytch said....lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!

im charming too...but at the same time im chiseled and attractive. im not cocky or anything(im not even saying im best looking nikka on the coli) but i dont see how a bytch could ever pick you over me. you seem like a lazy ass nikka who dont got the motivation/genetics to get in shape. what woman wants to give birth to a child that be at risk for type 2 diabetes by the third grade. step ya health game up.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
im charming too...but at the same time im chiseled and attractive. im not cocky or anything(im not even saying im best looking nikka on the coli) but i dont see how a bytch could ever pick you over me. you seem like a lazy ass nikka who dont got the motivation/genetics to get in shape. what woman wants to give birth to a child that be at risk for type 2 diabetes by the third grade. step ya health game up.

Going after his seed though :banderas:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Like I said why do u care if he is fat? Why do u care if he is unhealthy. And people don't stink just because they are fat. They stink by not washing up. I know plenty of people who stink that are skinny.

tbh i never/still dont give a F about him being flabby n sick. the nikka was pretty much stalking so i had to let his fat ass have it

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Are u willing to post a picture? I want see the sexiness you are talking about?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Of course I don't have a problem with it. Why would I have a problem????That's a good thing.

people tend to have a problem with it in real life. it gets to the point where ive had physical confrontations over someone trying to talk shyt about me being a virgin :beli:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
boondocks-kicked-in-yo-chest-o.gif

dis nikka killin me aha