At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
watch me shut this whole shyt down..

@PabloEscobar post a text conversation with a woman

ill wait

tumblr_m977peKXYw1rb7je6o1_500.gif

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin... But why does another man care if another man is fat ? Why does another man care that another man is a virgin?
Tee lemme ask you a simple question

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i take my shirt off and i make bytches horny...
you take your shirt off and make bytches lose their appetite.

this aint about women this about you being a fat, lazy, loser. at the end of the day when we walk down the street nobody will know im a virgin, but everybody will know ur a fatass.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Tee lemme ask you a simple question

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?
It's weird as shyt. Maybe he is religious? Or has a disability he is embarrassed about. Or asexual ? Gay?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin... But why does another man care if another man is fat ? Why does another man care that another man is a virgin?

being fat is unhealthy and most fat people have poor hygeine and smell. i bet harlemsown smells like a dumpster on a hot humid day. this nikka irks because he mad im not fat or ugly and got at least ONE female poster to say i was attractive... while he has never heard his name and attractive in the same sentence.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i take my shirt off and i make bytches horny...
you take your shirt off and make bytches lose their appetite.

this aint about women this about you being a fat, lazy, loser. at the end of the day when we walk down the street nobody will know im a virgin, but everybody will know ur a fatass.

my nikka im charming as fukk. i get so many bytches. you not understanding.

It's weird as shyt. Maybe he is religious? Or has a disability he is embarrassed about. Or asexual ? Gay?

thats What My bytch said....lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
being fat is unhealthy and most fat people have poor hygeine and smell. i bet harlemsown smells like a dumpster on a hot humid day. this nikka irks because he mad im not fat or ugly and got at least ONE female poster to say i was attractive... while he has never heard his name and attractive in the same sentence.
Like I said why do u care if he is fat? Why do u care if he is unhealthy. And people don't stink just because they are fat. They stink by not washing up. I know plenty of people who stink that are skinny.